[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having banter with normie friends >make a pretty horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450734883960.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450734883960.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>having banter with normie friends
>make a pretty horrible joke
>one says "shut up, you've never kissed a girl"
>get blank look on face
>leave 2 minutes later

It hurts so much.
>>
>>27391975
Couldn't handle the bantz: the post
>>
lol op you sound like a lot of fun to hangout with

oh wait, except you don't
>>
>>27391975
>>one says "shut up, you've never kissed a girl"
>YOUR MOM IS A GIRL
was that so hard op
>>
>>27391975
This was me all though childhood. I was such an autist I took all bantz literally and didn't understand its role in socializing. I would get pissed and sperg out at even the lightest insults. Ended up with literally zero friends all though HS as a result
>>
>>27391975
OP on suicide watch
Oringalllllcomment
>>
>>27391975
>>one says "shut up, you've never kissed a girl"
>you kiss girls? Fucking faggot
No that hard to bantz, OP
>>
>>27391975
Normie banter is on such a different level is amazing, anything semi racist or anti SWJ is to far for them. I wouldn't even try to push their limits or do anything even slightly offensive just go with the flow. Make fun of Trump, or say how much you love immigration, and even how much you hate white people. Just say whatever pleases them not what your truely believe
>>
>>27392154
This is actually pretty funny m8. Wish I could think up witty bantz shit like that on the fly. Maybe then I wouldn't be such a socially awkward cunt
>>
>>27391975
>shut up, you've never kissed a girl
>and you did? think of all the cocks that touched her mouth before you did
>>
>>27392182
and remember: be yourself
>>
I keep dishing out bantz but no one is throwing it back, they all either just laugh, laugh and blush, or tell me that I'm being an asshole. Why do the do this? I can fucking take it. It's not as if they are bereft of material they could use against me.
>>
>one says "shut up, you've never kissed a girl"

They're not your friends, remove yourself from them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.