[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A supreme being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x414
Fellow manlets, non whites, and Africans... There are much more of us than CHAD.

Let's take what we want!

88/14 - the beauty of the Aryan woman shall be seized and taken by force.
>>
You will never succeed CHAD has the power of women and women have control over most of the betas you rely on for your revolution.
>>
>>27391969
>Nigga dancing with filthy dog

Same brain capacity afterall.
>>
Indeed my brother. The battle of Europe is already won, demographics are already being irreversibly changed and white European pussy is being fucked by our nonwhite immigrant brothers. Soon North America will be ours too! The day of CHAD is over! Long live Tyrone, Muhammad, and Jose!
>>
>>27391991
"Take a nigga bitch home and imma hit her" -Juicy J
>>
>rumo ao hexa
>7-1 rape
>>
You must cold approach at least 5 different white women today and ask her for her number, fellow non Chads.

Leave the Starbucks at home.
>>
>>27392021
>filthy dog
Spot the Muslim.
>>
That dog isnt dancing. Its very ill and probably died shortly after
>>
>>27392690
t; mehmed
>>
>>27392634
Nah, dogs just suck.
>>
Why do mods balete my penis threads? Why delete the thread that brings me fun.
>>
>blacks thinking they are wanted here
you get a free braindead white gf by just existing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.