[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was middle school like for you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
What was middle school like for you guys
>>
Terrible. Had bad lower back posture which made my ass look fat and i got bullied for it. Just thought i had a fat ass. Fixed my posture now though.
>>
It was the only time in my life I had girls seriously attracted to be by just being myself. I wasted it though and it all went downhill in high school.
>>
I don't remember, did i really exist back then?
>>
>>27392019
THIS
H
I
S

Middle school is literally the one time in your life you can "bee urself" with full confidence without being ridiculed. If anyone does make fun of you they're legitimately more insecure about something of themselves and you can hit them back on it.

Middle school was fucking amazing.
>>
>>27392039
This tbqh

24 now and my memory is really starting to blur.
>>
>>27391925

Not too shabby, got bullied for about half a year for liking bayblades but the guy eventually said sorry and stopped being a dick, then i lost interest in bayblades.
>>
We don't have middle school in Australia. Just primary and high.
>>
6th grade - I was bullied relentlessly for being a fat awkward pussy and cried a lot

7th grade - by this point I made a few friends and was learning how to fit in better

8th grade - got a girlfriend who was crazy but also slutty. didn't lose my virginity and still haven't but at least i'm not kissless.
>>
It was fucking horrible.
I sat in the corridors on my phone watching videos every lunch time.
No friends, nobody to hang out with.
>>
Worst years of my life. High school was a lot better
>>
>>27392119
>having a phone that could watch videos in middle school

All this underage
>>
My face was awkward and so was my body, it was a terrible time. It didn't help that I grew a beard by 7th grade.
>>
>>27392144
it was an original ipod, also I was held back in highschool.
>>
>>27392119
confirmed that technology makes you autistic
>>
>>27392180
not autistic. Just stupid.
>>
>>27391925
>Be in middle school
>My friends and I had recently discovered meatspin.com
>Life never the same
Show a bunch of kids who aren't mature enough
>Hatch a brilliant idea
>Sign up for the talent show auditions
>Call ourselves the Super Spinners
>Dance to Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round"
>Don't practice it even one time
>Literally a bunch of faggots flailing around to this song
>The teachers judging it all have disgusted looks on their faces
>tfw we also brought streamers and started throwing them all over/wrapping ourselves in it
>One roll hits the teachers

We were not in the talent show that year. 8.5/10, solid experience.
>>
I am from Eu so I went to secondary grammmar school as middle school when I was 15.
After primary school it was heaven.
Suddenly all new people who were completly ignoring me.
No more beatings with sticks, nails in shoes,or stolen money.
It was best time of my life so far.
Now in uniand I have to socialize because reasons. That shit ssucks.
>>
Last time I was a normie, as in capable of fitting in without putting very much thought into it. Had a lot of friends, was really popular in fact
>>
>>27392172
Are you me? The only difference is that I wasn't always allowed to use it so instead I would wander around school looking for someone to hang out with.
>>
Middle school was pretty cool, I moved to a new school district and made some lifelong friends.

I remember when my pal J.R. and I stole a girl's Neopets account and took all her shit, good times.
>>
>>27391925
holy shit fuck off montie you like oasis
>>
>>27392262
You were friends with Tolkien? You are rather old then.
>>
>>27392144
Not sure what age you go to middle school in America but video phones have been around for at least like 12 years.
>>
>>27392222
>Nails in shoes
>beatings with sticks
Stories?
>>
Really good. I was considered attractive and was one of the popular ones. My friend group was all goody good kids though so I didn't get to have sex with anyone. 8th grade was probably the best year of my life so far. No responsibilities, great friends, felt confident, and halo 2 on Xbox live every day.

High school was infinitely worse for me. I became a stuttering autist terrified to talk in class and had awful acne. Also lost almost all of my old friends.

Became a true robot in college.
>>
it was really fun, everything was new and exciting

I really enjoyed band class and the little quarterly concerts we had
the shit we did in gym was fun
meeting new people, all the new kids from other schools that weren't the same 40 or in from your elementary school
goth/emo was just about to go away forever but was still a thing, I hated them all at the time but it's nostalgic to me now
browsing myspace and early youtube before school every morning, internet was new and exciting still, still using AIM back then too
>>
>>27392323
Those speak for themselfs.
What is there to tell. I had break fortwo months thought when they broke my sholder and arm and were scared shitless i will tell on them.
>>
>>27391925
My middle school experience
>7th grade
>live in Monterey California
>nice house
>friends
>chill school
>all around happy and healthy loving life
Then parent split up so i have to move in the summer
>move to Pennsylvania
>new school
>no friends
>kids are all dicks
>suddenly I'm an outcast because I'm some weird hippie kid
>get bullied, get into fights constantly
>teachers hate me
>life sucks
>become outcast
>family is poor because parents are now split
>start doing drugs
>start becoming a robot
>>
>>27391925
got bullied a lot
then got extremely tall and even fatter compared to the other kids
nobody really wanted to physically attack me
then I got into high school, I was the quintessential wizard apprentice in training
I was ugly beyond belief and a shipwreck inside

somehow managed to get a somewhat okay looking but completely messed up chick to like me as her 2nd plan kind of guy

she is a fucked up vegan and feminist and probably wants her dad to fuck her in the ass
she hates people as well, she was not a misanthropist like me but had serious issues

then she left for good

good, I hope someone skins her and pries out their finger nails

I hope someone breaks her skull open

I want someone to make her feel pain that no man has ever felt before

she caused so much trauma in me, I thought I was getting better, but in reality, I would have been much better off as a social outcast I was meant to be. I am still a recluse to this day.

then I failed many years and stopped my education and bla bla bla

[/blog_entry]
>>
Puberty kicked in for everyone but myself. I looked like a kid, didn't care much about chicks, and just liked vidya and comics.

My "friends" suddenly were total dicks, laughed at my hobbies and just didn't respect me at all, so those were some lonely years. Also, was invisible to girls, and I kinda preferred it because every time i got attention was for getting teased.

Fuck those years. Didn't realize how unhappy i was during that much time until many years later.
>>
>>27391925
unfortunately and a bit pathetic, the best years of my life. Although now when I try to recall any memories from those years I cant tell if theyre real memories or if I just conjured them up.
>>
>>27391925

i homeschooled in middle school because i had gotten into so many fights between 4th grade and 6th that my mom probably thought it would be a good idea

it wasn't

i just played everquest all day for 2 years then i went to an all boys catholic school for high school

im pretty fucked up now but the government agrees so they pay me not to kill myself

all in all it could be worse
>>
File: 1454864960561.jpg (10 KB, 206x224) Image search: [Google]
1454864960561.jpg
10 KB, 206x224
a fairytale compared to highschool
>>
It was the time when people started learning about street cred and reputation so i was increasingly ostracized for fear i would tarnish others public image. And i would have too because im a total spaz.
>>
>>27391925
It was rough, I was one of the popular kids in elementary school and then I was reduced to a nobody when middle school started.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>be me
>12 years old
>always have to seem ironic, like I didn't take myself too seriously because otherwise it would have been really depressing
>in school with some friends and an older guy
>the older guy lifts me up and turns me upside down to prove that I was really skinny and easy to take
>at the end me and my friends laugh and come back to our classroom, even if I was realy scared
>a teacher saw everything
>the older guy comes to me, apologizing to me in front of all students and teachers
>now that I think about it, I realize that it was the greatest moment of my life
>>
>>27392897
happy frogposter
>>
People only wanted me in groups cause I was that autistic kid who knew almost everything in specific lessons.
>>
>>27391925
SUCKED
>>
It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. At the time I really didn't give a fuck about my grades and it showed since I barely passed shit with C-'s or D's. I was more concerned with playing vidya with my friends and drawing. It really made my parents mad for like two years (but now I'm a professional artist working on games so..) I also didn't really fuck with girls until I was in 7th grade but not much came of that until high school. I do remember I started getting mad anxiety in 8th grade and used to make constant excuses to go to the nurse during classes where I didn't do my homework or would have to be in a group/talk in front of the class.
>>
I was incredibly alone I skipped most of it.
>>
>>27391925
Slowly slipping away from having friends and into robothood.
>>
>had a friend group in 5th grade
>used to have fun times with them
>6th grade we start drifting apart
>7th grade not friends anymore
>8th grade sit with the autistic kids at lunch because i have no one else to sit with
>>
middle school was terrible. High school was a lot better
>>
File: 1457403118739.jpg (35 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
1457403118739.jpg
35 KB, 700x535
>have no friends
>be bullied
>get punished for fighting my bullies
>administration hates me presumably because of my helicopter single mother and because I don't get along with the rich kids
>apparently mother was never informed of my bullying situation, not that I'd tell her anyway
>school puts me in counseling, I make up problems I have to keep them busy
>win academic award for best grade in both science and english
>intentionally sperg out when giving award speech, going on an incoherent rant about imaginary things, to make everyone uncomfortable
>go to high school and the school system finally ignores me, actually make friends and have an alright time
>>
Wasn't actually that bad for the first two years. I made pretty good grades and I actually got to be social through the school's chess club.
Then in 8th grade depression started for no particular reason and it's all been downhill from there.
>>
>Get suckered into the retard hall for me being bullied and taking out anger like a sperg
>Feel like less of a human, plus annoying sheboon kept berating me and trying to pick fights on the retard hall
People wonder now why I hate people.
>>
7th grade - No longer had the older kids who bullied me in my class, became the class clown with total freedom, was in love my gorgeous teacher who playfully got me in trouble and took sympathy on my completely transparent insecurities. Goofing off all the time, thought I knew everything.
8th grade - Things took a turn for the awkward. My class moved schools and merged with another 8th grade class. I was still clownish, but now also monstrously insecure. Carried an Edgar Allen Poe book around. Found out about Gaiaonline (and 4chan shortly afterward, which was almost a decade ago so you can tell how much it ruined my life). Experienced a crush for the first time. Hung out with an emo metrosexual from my old school because he seemed knowledgeable and confident and had fingered girls & done drugs. Imitated him somewhat for laughs; it was incredibly awkward and I shudder with regret to this day. Spent every Friday night playing MTG/Warhammer with weird adults at my local comic book shop.
>>
>>27391925
Alot of videogames and alot of anime.
Incidentally, I was the popular guy of my class but I was too much into my favourite MMO to notice it and act on it. I ended up having to repeat a year and was that silent loner in HS.
>>
>>27392144
The first touch screen phones came out in 2007 lad. I'm afraid you don't realize just how old you really are.
>>
>>27392144
I had a phone that could play MP4 format back in 2005, dunno what you're talking about.
>>
Playing video games with my few friends, getting bullied, watching YouTube videos in the library. Having a semi girlfriend, playing with legos. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed a computer at home, so anime and the internet were inaccessible.
>>
>>27394020
Classic attribute of spergs and autists is thinking that they've placed among the ranks of other spergs and autists out of some sort of mistake. They typically all feel superior to their classmates despite being of equal or even greater caliber handicap.

Sorry tardo :/
>>
>>27392062
you're either a normalfag or you lucked out. in elementary school i was known as "that smart kid who reads books a lot" and no one fucked with me. middleschool was i started getting picked on and when my social anxiety started to take hold
>>
>>27394250
Buddy you've got some real empathy problems I would suggest a psychiatrist. Me turning out the way I did is all the fault of no outside intervention, and bullying. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead and stick with your narrative anon.
>>
Oh shit just remembered something
When I was in 8th grade I went into school drunk a few times because I thought it would help me get over social anxiety.
I ended up hugging people, putting bingo chips in my mouth to try and make people laugh, laying on the floor, and some other retarded shit. I was more sociable but I think people started to think I was weird also. It's a miracle I didn't get caught, what the fuck was I thinking.
>>
6th grade
>Move from US to Brazil, my parent's country and thus my "homeland". Lost all my friends and thrust into a world I hardly know the language. Couple that with being a sensitive, shy, short and fat kid, I was bullied then.

7th grade
>Grew a decent circle of friends, was starting to warm up to Portuguese but still very angsty for having left the US. Still bullied but looking back I had a great circle of friends, we were all rejects.

8th grade
>Family moves back to US, although I lost all my friends again, I'm excited for being back. Work hard to develops friends, knowing that if I slacked I'll screw myself over. Eventually develope a decent circle of friends, with 1 best friend who I still am friends with today. This is how it still for the rest of highschool.

>College
Lost all my friends again, don't try as hard to make new ones as I was depressed and worried about my future. Go all of freshman year friendless. Sophomore year I connect with one person who is a lousy friend. He introduces me to a really cool guy, become good friends.

I wonder if once I finish college if I'll lose all my friends again?
>>
File: 1454596217529.png (166 KB, 645x580) Image search: [Google]
1454596217529.png
166 KB, 645x580
>>27391925
>Montie
why do you /mu/ tripfags come here
also oasis
>>
>>27391989

fucking lol @ this. why is this so funny.

>I just thought I had a fat ass

upvoted bro
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.