[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one shot at life >born too late to experience NS Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 378x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 378x372
>one shot at life
>born too late to experience NS Germany
>>
>>27391871
I think something far more interesting and horrible is going to happen in our lifetime, anon.
Just you wait.
>>
>>27391871
But it was a shithole even in peace times
>>
You realize Trump is literally Hitler right?
>>
File: 1420597463252.jpg (89 KB, 1075x700) Image search: [Google]
1420597463252.jpg
89 KB, 1075x700
>>27391871
hey i like pol too
but can pol stay in pol ?
>>
>>27391919
I wish he were Hitler.

>tfw Trump will only deport the illegal immigrants
>tfw no internment camps
T______________T
>>
File: 48558.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
48558.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>27391871
It's a good thing anon. Because they lost. You would have seen your countrie bombed by a bunch of puppets while the Jews wipe their wrinkled forehead as they can resume their evil plots. And everybody cheered. And now white people are treated like niggers and nothing is sacred anymore. Atleast you where born before seeing it all end permanently. Atleast we had one last stance and the future niggers wearing electricity colars working hard labor and revering the all seeing eye while the Jews sip on expensive wine and view all the pain and chaos behind their monitors almost choking with laughter will once find a paper on the desert ground and see a noble and glorious army with a silky white skin and with pure intentions salute their leader before they go off to war. It says 'Germany was once a glorious nation of noble inventors and warriors YOU ARE BEING LIED TO' and nigger, never understood why of all his fellow people he was the only one with blue eyes somehow. And he cries. As he does not have the strength to hold the paper with his permanently clawed hands from digging and grinding for recourses for their Jewish overlords 20 hours a day. And it flies away into the wind as the first time he ever collapsed down and screamed in true agony: 'WHY!'
>>
>>27391919
I want to ask you how trump is like Hitler but I fear your answer will be asking me if I am kidding you.

if that is your answer pls let me fuck your gf Carl the cuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.