[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is hope yet for you guys. >see thick Amazon black qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
There is hope yet for you guys.
>see thick Amazon black qt crossin the street
>thick fat ass
>shapely breasts
>curvy and thick in the right places
>out of nowhere,
>greasy, chubby, anime shirt wearing, long haired, no-muscle mass neckbeard jogs up to her
>holds her hand
>after a few more steps they kiss, tongues and all
>ahdunbilivit.jpg

I was thinking damn what a cutie, but I got out-chaded by one of you fuckers. Good job whichever one of you that was
>>
>>27391722
>thick
>Amazon
>black
>fat
>curvy
Whoever it is, you can fucking keep her.
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27391722
Was he white?
>>
>>27391917
Yea, pasty white.

>>27391892
She wasn't fat, definitely thick though. I'm sure your dumb ass woulda been all over her.
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>27391963
Why a white guy?
>>
>>27391963
I don't even want to know what you mean by thick.
>>
>>27391963
>She wasn't fat, definitely thick though.
Niggers can't tell the difference between fat and thick. Sorry, your word isn't good enough nigger
>>
>>27391995
not OP, but thick usually refers to when a girl is bigger to the norm, but it's not fat because it doesn't just kinda flap around like some fat people. and like, in all of the perfect places too. thighs, butt, breasts. obviously she has more girth in other places too, but it wouldn't be classified as fat.
>>
File: tumblr_lj5s9zdNad1qi3jqoo1_500.jpg (66 KB, 414x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj5s9zdNad1qi3jqoo1_500.jpg
66 KB, 414x700
>>27392131
forgot pic related sorry. this is thick
>>
>>27391722
Ah yes that was me who did that thing that never happened, so stop chatting shit mane
>>
>>27392165
thats obese. she just wears tight clothes. thick usually refers to muscle mass and it's the outcome of a wider frame under a healthy lifestyle. your pic can be done by any girl who eats a lot of pizza but still walks to work.
>>
>>27391722
>>see thick Amazon black qt crossin the street
>>thick fat ass
>>shapely breasts
>>curvy and thick in the right places

What a nice way to say fat nigger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.