[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitty travel stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
worst travel stories guise? here's mine

> be me about a month ago
> just broke up with gf of 4 years
> flying home to get my shit together
> feeling bad but just about keeping myself together as I go through the airport and get on the plane
> suddenly need to shit towards the end of the flight
> get in the bathroom and start unloading an endless torrent of shit
> my body has converted my sadness into poo and is not giving up
> seatbelt sign lights up
> oh fuck
> still shitting uncontrollably
> stewardess starts knocking on the door demanding I come out
> start panicking and tell her I'm going as fast as I can
> asks me what I'm doing
> really
> tell her I'll come out when I'm ready
> not good enough for her
> she fucking opens the door and I'm suddenly face to face with some 50 odd stewardess
> full eye contact while I shit
> its all too much
> start crying
> shitting and crying, small plane because its a domestic flight, everyone is silent
> shut the door in her face, finishing pooping and return to my seat
> everybody stares at me as I walk back down the isle
> consider crashing the plane into a nearby mountain
>>
*aisle
>>
>parents book family vacation for somewhere cool
>end up staying in hotel room listening to them fight the whole time

this happened like 5 different times when I was a kid, we went to Disney World for a week and only actually went to the park for one day
>>
>>27391633
Yeah, the same thing happened to me the first time we got to the capital of my country, which I was looking forward to for many years.
Now I hate the capital city.
>>
>15, going to California on family trip
>been planned for months, excited to see the west coast
>going to Yosemite, San Francisco, etc.
>10yo sister has a full on panic attack/tantrum as we're getting on the plane
>refuses to go
>we miss flight
>parents decide to just go home
>re-book trip by themselves during school year when I can't go

Didn't end up going to California till I was in college, still fucking mad at my sister about that.
>>
>>27391781
Wow that sucks dick sorry anon.
>>
>>27391633
>>27391664
This also happened to me on a trip to the capital. It was Madrid.
>>
>parents book vaycay to some tropical shithole
>instead of a hotel they rent a house in a gated community
>cant go anywhere because I'm in a gated community with no car and no keys
>spend a week watching tv and playing mobile games because parents just want to fuck around the pool all day and eat
>never go see the city or do anything fun like sailing or biking or even just driving around the rural areas

Why even go on vacation if you're just going to be in a suburb the whole time doing shit you could do back at home?
>>
>>27391907
Because they wanted to say they went on vacation. Sounds like they spent more money to get a place than they wanted to. They saved money by just staying at the place. Could not afford to go on vacation really.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.