[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >see my mom crying alone downstairs in the kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 332x333
>be me
>see my mom crying alone downstairs in the kitchen
>asks her whats wrong
>she then goes ahead and gives me her entire life story how her job sucks and can't get into another relationship ever since dad left
>I then be a white knight telling her not to worry, that everything will be alright and I'll make her proud once I finish college
>she hugs me
>she says shes grateful to have raised a good son like me
>I go upstairs to my room
>mfw failing at college, have no friends, rejected from 50 internships so far and seriously contemplating sudoko
>>
> tfw you realize your dad was actually shit but he also had a lifetime of hardship too that made him shit
> times never got easier because there was always something new to fuck his shit up
> tfw you realize your dad might not get a true resolution to his life
> tfw the same thing is happening to you
> you have to tell your dad to be strong but if it were you, you would have always considered suicide
fuck me
>>
>>27391340
damn that really sucks man, the best I can say is to keep trying to make her proud and don't give up yet
>>
>>27391340
>be a white knight.

That's not white knighting you idiot.
>>
The only reason I don't just NEET until my money runs out, then hobo until I get sick of it, then jump in front of a train is because I kind of want to help my parents out until they die. They're not terrible parents. Pretty crappy, yea, but not bad enough that I can just leave them to the dogs and not feel anything about it. The only reason.
>>
>>27391340
Do it for her you retard
>>
File: 1458204411562.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1458204411562.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>27391340

>consolIng your mother =/= white knight

I often wonder how robots got this socially backwards.
>>
>>27391378
I know this feel. Every time things start to good the pendulum swings and rips him a new one. Self employed so he goes to bed at 1am, wakes up at 5am to work. slaves all day to recover some sort of profit. BAM. damage to house or truck or some other big expense
>>
Consoling your mom is NOT what white knighting means, you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>stop in the middle of the woods
>i open my dashboard and stare at the snubnose for what seems to be hours
>it only has one bullet in it
>i feel sorry for the people who love me
>they dont understand the pain I go through just to live on
>i whisper a promise to them that I'll live another day
>look at phone
>3 missed calls from gf
>"yeah bad traffic jam kitten"
>keep driving

one of these days m80s the apathy will take over me. I try to fight it hard but I'm just so fucking tired all the time.
>>
Kill yourself to troll her, OP.
It'd be funny as fuck and you know it.
>>
>>27391340

>white knight
>being nice to your mom

what the fuck is wrong with you people? Jesus Christ every act of kindness towards a woman isn't some fucking shameful act you clueless retard fucks
>>
>>27392103
>Got a gf
>depressed

How?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.