[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about things that make you happy, /r9k/. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Let's talk about things that make you happy, /r9k/.
I'm not talking about fapping, or scrolling 4chan all day, I'm talking about something that makes you genuinely happy, and distracts you from life for a bit. Something you can do when you're feeling down, and it just makes you feel better again, no matter what.

For me it's going for a walk at night. There's nobody else there. Nobody to walk up to you and make you panic, nobody to force you to interact with them. It's just you and the street, and the darkness. I could walk for miles and miles and completely forget about everything.

What about you, /r9k/?
>>
At night or when I'm alone, I like to sing alot or act out movie scenes. It's a chance to forget I'm me.
>>
Opiates. Just opiates. Nothing else.
>>
same op except being on drugs as well liike lsd or a 25x.

listening to some clouddead too
>>
nothing desu

there are things that could make me happy but they won't happen
>>
>>27391278
>night walks
Good taste.
Lifting gives me an endorphin boost like nothing else.
>>
Messaging oneitis

Makes me nervous and self-concious too, but it gives me butterflies and makes me feel all floaty. She's fucking awesome, too bad it'll never happen :/
>>
>>27391374

>lifting
>being a robot
>>
>>27391422
I knew someone would say that. Lifting isn't just for chads anymore.
>>
>>27391442
Someome was going to day that because it's true. I don't have anything against non robots.
>>
bump desu
that's not original desu
>>
>>27391278
when i find an actual good vidya.. i wake up and know iv got something to do

lasts until i complete it
>>
File: 1438353681201.jpg (1018 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438353681201.jpg
1018 KB, 1920x1080
>>27391278
When my home is clean, all taxes paid, all e-mails answered, all papers organized, everything clean, minimal. Maybe a good cup of green tea with that. I get that "it's a good day to die" feeling and it's the best thing I can feel.
>>
File: 1453175387412.png (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453175387412.png
86 KB, 500x500
>>27391298
I don't have to be ashamed of my voice, I can sing out loud and no one would care because they've all fallen asleep with their lovers in their arms

I like to have a good cry (even though I feel like shit it's catharsis), then go out for a nice walk alone at night. It's so peaceful that I can almost forget being lonely, because I can rejoice in solitude
>>
When the house is empty I play cheesy old songs on an acoustic guitar and sing as loud as I can.

It helps keep the thoughts of misery and suicide away. Sometimes, I even get a buzz. Happiness is a warm gun, indeed.

My discipline is bad so my hand gets tired a little quickly, but this is always my favourite song to play - and my favourite verse.

>Two-headed boy
>with pulleys and weights
>creating a radio
>played just for two
>in the parlour with a moon across her face
>through the music he sweetly displays
>with silver speakers that sparkle all day
>made for his lover
>who's floating
>and choking
>with her hands across
>her face

I'll shut my eyes tight and play that song start to finish, and sometimes I might forget I'm living the shit life that I live.

No one can touch you. That's how it feels. No one can touch you.
>>
>>27391422
You must be knew lol, guys with low self-esteem are the most likely to lift...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.