[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any intelligent bots out there? I feel like the only sane person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1427490652370.png (75 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1427490652370.png
75 KB, 640x400
Any intelligent bots out there?

I feel like the only sane person among all these tards.
>>
I'm intelligent but lazy
>>
File: 1458590221094.png (346 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458590221094.png
346 KB, 640x360
>>27391882
>XD le smart but le lazy XD AM I right?
>>
All potential no kinetic.
>>
>>27390961
I'm so smart I'm going to avoid this thread.
>>
File: 1437426145343.png (271 KB, 1914x828) Image search: [Google]
1437426145343.png
271 KB, 1914x828
I would not call myself intelligent necessarily, but I believe I am above average.
>>
>>27393328
I which I could argue with someone who believes in the statement from the comic.
>>
>>27393371
I wouldn't say that I fully agree with it, but it makes a few fair points.
I believe it is right in the sense that allowing people to die is morally inequivalent to killing someone, however there is a degree of how close something is to "indirectly killing" than "allowing them to die"
For instance, not giving a homeless person some money and therefore allowing said person to die is not morally equivalent than what the image describes, because you do not know that the homeless person will die as a result of your choice. The person in the comic knows that his choice will cause the death of either 5 people or 1 person.
But what do I know.
>>
>tfw truly the definition of smart but lazy
>tfw have a full time scientist/engineer job that i have been essentially skipping 80% of the time for 2 years
>tfw have a hot wife that i lied to every step of the way to get
>tfw just play video games like a manchild while my boss pays me and my investments make gains
>tfw got good grades in university despite never going to lectures
>tfw people think i'm really interesting and my only hobby is sitting on the computer
>>
>>27390961
No such thing as an intelligent robot. They are all below average iq, and that's shown through their absolute failure in life.
>>
>>27393442
Having intellect doesn't automatically make you succeed in life.
I would argue that a deviance from normal intellect is a robot trait as intellectual isolation (not being able to talk with people on your intellectual level) will mean that normals either perceive you as retarded or a nerd.
>>
>>27393430
well the argument I wish to use is that you shouldn't use avoidance of guilt as the basis for your view of morals. Rather then trying to see yourself as "guilt free" you should just try to be "as nice as you can". But as far as your argument goes you seem to pretty much agree with this.
>>
File: his face shows acceptance.jpg (3 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
his face shows acceptance.jpg
3 KB, 195x259
>tfw too smart to have a girlfriend

Women are more akin to impulsive animals, reason doesnt work on them. It's one reason why niggers are able to attract women, because they are also dumb and animalistic, so they work good together.

You rarely see an awkward black person, because they dont think, they just do. Subsequintly its why they are all in jail.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>27393471
That is a fair thing to say.
What is more interesting is to discuss whether morals are actually real.
I bet you already knew what the image was before you clicked it.
>>
>>27393328
Archer pls
>>
ITT the Dunning kruger patrol
>>
>>27393491
well there is more then one philosopher who doubts morals, so not able to predict this specific image. I knew who he was already though.
>>
>>27393439
>engineer job
>never went to class
ahahahaha
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.