[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Results in the leaving cert or GCSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: pepe depressed.jpg (9 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe depressed.jpg
9 KB, 229x221
How did we all do?
What are you doing now?
>>
Got 9 including core subjects, still on a worse course at uni than two guys who had 4 between them. GCSE's don't mean much anymore most colleges will have almost anyone as long as they can drag them through the course. More students = more money. Getting into uni isn't that difficult in England either.
>>
>>27390815
How did you do OP?
>>
I dropped out of high school and didn't get any GCSE's.

That was 13 years ago, damn you young.
>>
>>27390877
Shit

nigweg weg9uwe gw9eguy
>>
>>27390902
Define shit? Even if you got none you have time to change that so many go back and redo qualifications, hell so many people in the mid 20's were doing college qualifications where I was at.
>>
I managed to get 9A*s, a distinction in GMVQ IT (which I didn't even knew I had applied for until half way through) and a C in graphic design which was the only grade any remembers about. This was 10 years ago so no idea if the grade thresholds are the same.
>>
>>27390815
Got 505 points in my Leaving Cert. Now in university studying actuarial maths
>>
Got 10 As in the Junior cert 3 years ago.

LC coming up and want to do the best I can (like 560+) to try and qualify for scholarships and shit, but in reality only NEED about 500.

Haven't finalised my course choices yet. Don't know whether to do Science, engineering, pharmacy, radiography or science teaching.

I'm in a shit school though, only about 65% of the leaving certs last year went on to third level, go figure.
>>
13 gcse's 8a 6b. didn't study but went to a private school. Currently study software engineering at uni
>>
File: oihfpi.jpg (926 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
oihfpi.jpg
926 KB, 1484x2158
I got 480 points. The day I got my results was the worst day of my life. I ended up doing my 8th choice on the CAO lol, engineering. Which turns out to be pretty much the best thing you can do if you want a good future and youre smart enough for it.

If I didn't have a shitty homelife, wasn't clinically depressed for as long as I can remember, didn't have to take variety of antidepressants throughout my teenage years, actually had a friend who gave a shit about me, shit anyone who gave a shit about me, then I could have done much, much better. I'm ashamed of my leaving cert results to this day.
>>
9 GCSEs. 2 As, 4 Bs and 3Cs. Also 2 A-levels, a C and an E.

Was a NEET for a little while after College until I got a job through nepotism. The company I work for is being sold in a couple of years though so when I get laid off I'll probably just end up being a NEET again because I'm too anxious to jobhunt properly. I'll probably just an hero when all my disposable income runs out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.