[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just spent half a hour trying to write an indepth greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IXQTKYK.jpg (49 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
IXQTKYK.jpg
49 KB, 500x325
I just spent half a hour trying to write an indepth greentext of what happened to me last night but then ditched it because it was too painful to continue, so I'll just put write down the major things that took place. I feel like a fucking mess right now

>meet my alcoholic, abusive grandparents from mom's side of the family who I haven't seen in over 15 years
>my parents have divorced, so we'll go to their place with dad while I'm being constantly reminded how mom can never find about this
>find out that everything that mom has ever said of them turns out to be right and I'm being interrogated and verbally attacked for almost a hour while dad is too drunk to notice how bad the situation is (instead he tells me to brighten up, cheer up, etc, just ridiculous and meaningless shit)
>force myself to smile and have shitty smalltalk with drunk people while shaking, panicking and slowly dying inside
>my drunk aunt is the only one present who knows about my lack of self-confidence and social skills but every time she tells my grandmother that she's going too far my aunt gets shut down
>at some point other people disappear from the room and I get into a situation my grandmother sits only a few inches away from me, stares at me and repeats herself drunkedly for 20 min while I'm trying to figure what the fuck is going on
>dad comes back from wherever the fuck he wa suddenly tells me he's been a heroin/amphetamine-addict in his youth which I had no idea of
>at midnight grandmother passes out due to drinking too much and we home while dad tells me how great it was to see her after a long time

oh and I forgot to mention that it was my birthday yesterday. woke up this morning and cried for 2 hours because I've never been into such an indimitating situation before and I feel like my whole life's turned upside down. I feel like shit and I just want to die
>>
>>27390537
fuck, sorry for all the grammar mistakes by the way. I'm not really in a good mindset right now and can't focus very well
>>
doesn't sound that bad desu maybe you didn't describe it well enough
>>
File: feelhug.png (49 KB, 1111x1024) Image search: [Google]
feelhug.png
49 KB, 1111x1024
>>27390537
sorry to hear that, anon, sometimes you just gotta witness the business for yourself to understand how something truly is. I'm sure you won't have to go back. Stay strong.
>>
>>27390591
yeah I'm aware that it doesn't sound as intimidating as it was as I had to cut down a lot due to character-limits. one thing I forgot to add though was that during the 3 hours I spent there was that I had to be constantly reminded of how "full of shit" my mom is for cutting all contacts between them and how she hates my her. not that verbal attacks were only towards mom but I had to listen how abusively my grandmother treated my aunt every time she tried stepping up telling her she's really crossing the line, ending into several fights between everyone in the room while I just sat there and took it. there just happened so much which I'm having difficulties with processing

>>27390625
thanks, I appreciate it
>>
Cool blog fampai
>>
>>27390537
You should've just gotten drunk, called her a bitch, and go to the other room. I can tell you're very young, probably still in highschool, you remind me of myself. But this was a learning experience. You honestly have no one in life to depend on, learning this young is a good thing. I've been drunk countless times and its not such a different state then being sober, your dad probably feels the same way your grandparents do, sadly. Just remember to love your aunt anon and thank her later, she really loves you anon. if you ever get drunk around other people, and you experience the "kind" drunk, their usually very kind when sober as well. Just stay strong friend.
>>
>>27390777
I probably should have drunk so I could have gotten through it but I just don't really like drinking. And I'm young, yes, I turned 19 yesterday. I will thank her for standing up whenever I next meet up with my aunt, she really is dear to me and her attempts to help really made me feel a lot better
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.