[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my bf just told me today a friend is going to move over next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
my bf just told me today a friend is going to move over next to his house and that it wants to have sex with him
I love him a lot and he's the only reason I currently live, but we live kinda far from each other and the only chance I have of actually meeting him is when I start working and rent an apartment on his town(because homophobic parents amirite)
thinking about that made me realize it would be better if I just let it go and try to move on
he told me that 2 hours ago and since then my chest hurts like hell
what should i do /r9k/? leave him or follow this improbable dream?
also
times you died inside general thread i guess?
>>
>>27390507
>femanon

Saged.
>>
>>27390507
if he does that to you he just doesn't care about you

its pretty obvious, you are trying to be in denial because of how much you care for him

just move on, no need to stick to someone who will throw you away
>>
>>27390507
Just fucking kill yourself it'll fix a lot of issues for everyone.

Saged btw
>>
>>27390507
If he lets a friend, that wants to have sex with him, move in with him, then he wants to have sex with that friend too, therefore he doesn't love you or respect you. Leave him, it's not worth it.
>>
>>27390507
>times you died inside general thread i guess?
I'd rather you just died before having the opportunity to make the thread, cunt.
>>
>>27390507
what the fuck is going on in this post?
so some ex moved *next* to him, why are you heart broken?
>>
>>27390507
Take whatever you are given here with a grain of salt, but if i had a gf i would never do this sort of shit to her. This just implies he sort of doesn't care for you. Maybe. Or he's like a Frank Yang mental impulse genius type, which is probably not the case.
I would not continue a relationship under circumstances like these.Can you clarify more though?
>>
>>27390507
>waah waaah Chad has a harem
Can't have it both ways, roastie.
>>
>>27390633
he definitely won't have sex with her very soon, but i don't know if it's because he really doesn't care about her or if he just doesn't want me to fucking kill myself
but well
he might be screwing her right now
and that is the problem, I don't want to hold his life (even more on his youth, he just started college) just so he can wait for me for years(i'm still in highschool so at least 2 years until i can work OvO)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.