[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll never be 15 and in love lying on the grass on a warm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1458838524575.jpg (219 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
1458838524575.jpg
219 KB, 571x852
You'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 30's now
gotta keep doing your job at the office
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love
>>
>>27390500
Meh, the only thing I really miss from my childhood is being able to play video games 20 million hours a day.
>>
File: 6858645645.gif (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6858645645.gif
94 KB, 400x400
>You'll never be 15 and in love
But I'll get to be 30 and not in love.
Loving the future desu
>>
>>27390517
>>27390525
you sound stupid and bitter
>>
>>27390530
I never fell in love until I got to Uni. So I'm not really sure what I missed.
>>
>>27390517
This. Goddamn I used to game so hard. I was amazing at Double Dash and WarioWare.
>>
>>27390558
you sound Iike an idiot
>>
>>27390500
You've been watching too many movies, anon.
>>
File: anger.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
982 KB, 320x287
I was 15 and "in love"
A girl who went to my school, I was ecstatic when she told me she liked me
She was hell
She scratched the fuck out my arms whenever I disagreed with her, cheated on me 3 times behind my back, refused to even kiss me unless she was drunk and once accused me of sexual assault and almost got the police involved before admitting she was wrong and made it up
Don't ever trust women my dudes
>>
>>27390500
I did experience those things though
including the inevitable cheating and craziness of a young teenage girl, which you forgot to add
>>
>>27390500
roasties pls. reddit pls.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
I should've tried to speak to her while I was still in high school.

I thought I would forget her once I entered uni, but damn. I still think about her when I feel depressed.

I bet she's enjoying normie life
>>
>all these 18 year old kids want ing to be 15 again

Lmao get over yourselves, being 15 sux
>>
Why would I want to be 15. I don't want to be anything. But being 15 was even worse than being 18. At least now I'm supposedly an adult.
>>
>>27391092
This. Those who want to be 15 again are probably just pedophiles. Who the fuck wants to be an underaged faggot, aside f m fantasising pedos
>>
>>27390500
Been there, done that.

Then found my love at 20, she was 16. 12 years later we have 3 kids, quite happy together. Sex is still good, we are best friends.
>>
This is what hollywood does to someones mind, puberty isnt a fairy tail followed by a downwards path to death. Best thing you can do is try and improve your life every day not worrying if youre the right age to try..
>>
get motivation here guyshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sVhFesRCU
>>
when i was 15 all I cared about was my networth in SoJ's. those were the fucking times man
>>
>>27390500
I was 15 and in love once. It was awful. Thank fuck I'll never experience teenage love again.
>>
>>27390592
y-you too anon-kun
>>
>>27390500
Yes, some week ago i meet stacy from my hs, and it appears she has a baby in age of 20. I almost laughed at her face
>>
File: retard alert.gif (400 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
400 KB, 493x342
>>27390500
>Cheating on a history test
>15
>Probably freshman/sophomore in H.S.

HAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>27390693
Pooh bear is wise...its hard to find a gril that young who isn't crazy af...and being too young to know to get the fuck away
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.