[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Date/fuck a girl >Break up with her or she breaks up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 008.jpg (563 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
563 KB, 2048x1536
>Date/fuck a girl
>Break up with her or she breaks up with you
>She blocks you on facebook and instagram

Why? Emotional lashing out? It happens every single time its like clockwork
>>
>>27390326
Maybe they don't want to see you anymore? I do the same to friends I grew to dislike
>>
>>27390326

>posting a qt in OP
>Expecting us to talk about your topic at hand
>>
>>27390335
but dont they want to keep their options open with me incase the branch theyre on breaks and they need to branch swing back?

maybe i wasnt alpha enough to be kept on the shelf
>>
bump for crowd sourcing advice
>>
Because it's unnatural to bond with a human and then break it off.

Staying in contact after becoming friends after being lovers is just... wrong.

And cutting contact doesn't really work either, the scars don't heal unless you're a woman in which case it's just bandaid after bandaid fucking new guys and dating new guys consistently.

The western worlds way of dating is fucked up and wrong and the evidence is all the domestic violence, suicides and murders which are almost all about (failed) relationships.
>>
>>27390326

Because that's the easiest way to get over it - by not seeing the other. This is simple relationship shit.
>>
>>27390678
why would you need to get over someone you dumped

it seems simple but when you think about it its illogical

maybe im applying logic to an act that is based on emotion

like logically she would keep all guys on the shelf incase she can use them in the future

but she shuts them out whether they dump her or she dumps them?
>>
>>27390326
How can I get a hijab qt?

They're always muslim, and I don't want to become a muslim.

Then there's their 30 brothers and parents who will literally stab me in the kidney if I break up with her/they find out I'm not a muslim.

Is that part of the excitement?
>>
File: 1453328282280.png (78 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1453328282280.png
78 KB, 249x250
>>27390326
If a friend turns into a cunt, you dont keep being besties.

Relationships should be best friends with benefits. If that friendship is broken... feelings are hurt... what the fuck do you expect to happen?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.