[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A board is created specifically for advice >This advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chefjak.jpg (39 KB, 454x610) Image search: [Google]
chefjak.jpg
39 KB, 454x610
>A board is created specifically for advice
>This advice it gives is cancer

>>>/adv/16953659
>>
>unironically praising le cheerios man
lol

But seriously OP, are you a virgin?
>>
>>27390240

I'm not, it's funny how they all seem to think "You'll never get a virgin girl OP" when I actually did.
>>
Op ain't a Virgin tho
REEEEEE
Op is an edgelord and should kill himself
Other than that ,reeeee
>>
>>27390412

>>>/reddit/

robot has informed me that you are not the only person to be told to return to reddit
>>
Op is stupid either way
So at some point you want to break up with her because she ain't a Virgin ?
Well cool you got all the right to do that.
But now your friends don't like you ?
RESPECT THAT CHOICE !
Double Standards
>>
>>27390425
Sure friend :^)
Original bruv
>>
>>27390439
Not wanting to be with a non-virgin is entirely natural and there is nothing wrong with it. If girls find it offensive, they should fucking deal with it and stop being such selfish cunts.
A man is expected to be and do everything for humanity. All a women is expected to do is not be a slut so the prospective male can ensure his paternity.
As far as I'm concerned women have to learn that they are only to be used for procreation and have no other role in society.
Fuck womens "sexual liberation" when all it has done is further enslave men.

Sex with a condom and with anyone that has a few years of puberty under her belt is complete shit to flying hands-free with a good flesh light. 2D>3D. Normalfags can fuck off and die.
>>
>>27390186

>/ck/ fag here, I never see that image on /ck/ and I hope that changes
>>
>>27390186
Slut shaming women on /adv/ is so much fun. Every time I make a thread about wanting to dump a girl because of her sexual history they get super butthurt.
>>
>>27390709

This, its also how you tell there are no women on /r9k/ the actual woman that can be found on adv get rustled jimmies easily.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.