[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad that I want an eating disorder? Gained 70lbs in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 0_Reverse Thinspo to Thinspo.jpg (111 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
0_Reverse Thinspo to Thinspo.jpg
111 KB, 500x333
Is it bad that I want an eating disorder?

Gained 70lbs in the last two years because of mental health shit and every attempt I make to control my diet fails. I binge constantly, have no discipline when it comes to food.

Fed up of being a whale, who's never going to get a girlfriend
>>
>>27389998
or you could just choose not to rise from the couch to go get that umpteenth snack for the day, and have 3 meals a day that's it
>>
You'd just become a skelly then realize girls still don't want you since you aren't Chad.
>>
File: 1325391586626.jpg (190 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
1325391586626.jpg
190 KB, 633x640
>Fed up of being a whale
>Fed up

I see what you did there, fatty.
>>
>Gained 70lbs in the last two years because of mental health shit and every attempt I make to control my diet fails. I binge constantly, have no discipline when it comes to food.
kek, it sounds like you DO have an eating disorder, OP

just not the kind you want
>>
>>27390048
Yeah, I fit the bill for binge eating disorder from what I've read. I'm embarrassed to get help though
>>
>>27389998
Losing weight is easy, just don't stuff your face whenever you feel like it.
I went from perfectly average weight to severely underweight, within a year or so, because I started living on my own and I had to make my own food.

If you're too lazy to eat, losing weight is easy.
>>
>>27390062
>too embarrassed to get help
>order a pizza
>ask to have HELP ME
>spelled in pepperoni
>take it with you to the therapist before you eat it all.
>>
>>27390062
It isn't a disorder, you're just a pathetic excuse for a human being, lrn2willpower.
>>
>>27390120
being a pathetic excuse for a human being with no willpower sounds pretty disorderly to me, senpai
>>
>>27390062
If you live in the states I got good news for you. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded the approved uses of Vyvanse (lisdex-amfetamine) to treat binge-eating disorder in adults after some expensive lobbying/bribes.
>>
I'm doing the autist skellybro diet, where I get so addicted to a game it consumes the time I normally spend eating.

This actually works.
>>
>>27390239
That is a good one. I lost 20 lbs after two months doing that. You probably drank less alcohol too.
>>
>>27390227
I'm in the UK. I've heard about that and it seems perfect as appetite and impulse control are probably big factors.

If I do go to my GP how do I get it without seeming like a drug seeker?
>>
File: 1411611953104.png (89 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1411611953104.png
89 KB, 385x385
You want an eating disorder in a pill? Try adderall.
>>
1. Stop eating things that make you compulsively eat. Pay attention to what satiates you and eat that instead.

For example, I find that a bean burrito makes me full, but McShit just makes me want more McShit. Something sweet and strong coffee also satisfies me.

2. Try supplements like 5-HTP or pregnenolone that alter your brain state.

Compulsive eating is just drug-seeking behavior. You want to change how you feel, so you eat. Either find a way to stop that urge or fulfill it without eating thousands of calories.
>>
>>27390284
Been interested in adderall for a while actually for concentration and weight

How do I get it?
>>
>>27390328

Beans are magical if you don't have GI problems. Delicious, filling, non-fattening.
>>
>>27390328
You're right, the problem is my desire for food doesn't curb at fullness and I'm already on SSRIs for depression

Seems like I need some decent therapy or Adderall/amphetamines
>>
>>27390280
>how do I get it without seeming like a drug seeker?
Oh, you will always seem like a drug seeker, because, hey, it is fucking amphetamine.
>>
>>27390368
Yeah that's the problem, even mentioning it will get a doctor's guard up

Mimic adhd symptoms?
>>
>>27390365

SSRIs basically give you a potluck of side effects. The same pill can make one person lose appetite and another eat to obesity. If you can, see if you can get on an SSRI with the least shitty side effects.
>>
>>27390389
Yeah, I'm on citalopram. I'll do a bit of research, thanks!
>>
>>27390382
Statistically speaking, you should have the best success rate with a psychiatrist with shady prescription history. A GP is more cautious to prescribe psychoactive medications off-label. The meeting is just a formality if you find the right psychiatrist. It is like that scene from The Wolf of Wall Street with the meeting with the Swiss banker. Everybody knows what the meeting is about right from the start.
>>
If you're not solving problems by adding in more problems you're doing life wrong
>>
>>27390638
Also, taking medical advice from basement dwelling freaks who can't interact with humans face to face. This is also the key to success.
>>
File: Jawsusbob.jpg (17 KB, 267x348) Image search: [Google]
Jawsusbob.jpg
17 KB, 267x348
joing a pro ana community like Myproana helped me a lot. I wouldn't reccomend it tho. Eating disoders can make you look good but it's not worth it when the disoder fucks up your head. I've lost so many friends because of my ED.
>>
>>27390715
my ED made me look like shit for a whole year
>telogen effluvium
you're playing with fire, faggos, just lose weight the normal way
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (277 KB, 1467x2200) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
277 KB, 1467x2200
>>27390735
I'm sorry for your loss bruh.

But as underweight I get hit on more and get treated better in general. I'm constantly freezing my ass of tho.
>>
>>27390365
Oh, I should say--don't take 5-HTP if you're already taking an SSRI. That could kill you.
>>
desu adderall sounds like nectar of the gods
>improved concentration
>git er done
>kills appetite
what's not to like?
>>
>>27391200
The comedown is terrible.
Can give you roid rage.
Mechanizes/linearizes your thinking and might make you "robotic."
You can build a tolerance.
Dexedrine is better (Adderall is just dirty/adulterated dexedrine with unnecessary side effects)
>>
>>27391216
I need to get me some dexerine then
>>
>>27391237
Well Dexedrine has some of the same problems but still it is just strictly better than Adderall.
>>
>>27391243
the only thing that really scares me is this supposed robotic thinking thing
>>
File: 1453853470369.jpg (192 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1453853470369.jpg
192 KB, 1440x900
>>27389998
Man if you want to die early continue down your path but if you want to get sexy and live a long life then learn some fucking discipline
>>
>>27391308
dexedrine is just pharmaceutical methampehetamine fempai
>>
>>27391360
well i just found my new desktop background thanks for the motivation m8.
>>
>>27389998
slowly ease into a healthier diet
i started my journey to /fit/hood by eating chicken strips and tomatoes and cucumbers for lunch and dinner every day

chicken strips are not healthy, but it's better than cheese sandwiches for examples, and they still taste good

now i eat plain chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli every lunch and dinner, which is pretty extreme, but i eased into it
>>
diet and work out
>>
>>27389998
>eating disorder
It's called not being a fatass :)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.