[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the meaning of life if you failed to achieve your biological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 6853523423.jpg (154 KB, 500x986) Image search: [Google]
6853523423.jpg
154 KB, 500x986
What is the meaning of life if you failed to achieve your biological imperative to reproduce?
>>
We live entirely fake lives. Humans work every week for sheckles, or NEET it up and entertain themselves with fake media. Both aren't natural lives, so either way why should we even care about our species? I would reproduce if I was a native American hunter gatherer hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>27389972

There is no meaning, not even reproduction, nothing. But must there be one?
>>
File: camus.jpg (52 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
52 KB, 300x305
>>27390032
mah nigga

i do not have a large understanding of philosophy, but from what i gather this guy thinks like that too, or maybe it's a different guy but you get my general idea
>>
>>27389972
Life is completely pointless OP, even reproducing is. Your offspring, and their offspring will all eventually die. Humans will eventually go extinct, and so will all life eventually.
Nothing is moral
Nothing is immoral

tldr; OP is a faggot
>>
>>27389972
Whatever the fuck I want it to be because
>am self-aware
>can think
>do not limit my life to animal pursuits id est; reproducing

Only apes make their whole meaning of life out to be having kids. Have fun
>>
>>27389972
>you failed to achieve your biological imperative to reproduce?

If you're a male, as long as you're alive, you still have a chance, so you didn't fail. Yet.
>>
File: 1458545113851.jpg (35 KB, 717x1029) Image search: [Google]
1458545113851.jpg
35 KB, 717x1029
>>27389972
Why should I feel any obligation to force yet another human into this meaningless hell for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than to stroke my own ego in some last ditch attempt to ensure that I don't "die"?
Really, reproduction is selfish and serves no purpose. Continuing humanity avails nothing aside from continuing humanity. You are a fucking retard if you view this to be some sort of ultimate meaning.
>>
>>27389972
This meme needs to die. You don't have an imperative to propogate "your" genes. Genes are self-replicating and make use of biological organisms to accomplish that purpose. You can do whatever you want with your life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.