[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still follow Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why do people still follow Islam?
>>
>>27389723
because it's allowed to live
if it was treated like Nazism it would've withered and died like the parasite it is instead it's tolerated by cuckhold western ideals
>>
>>27389781
but nazism had just lost a world war and wasn't believed in by billions of people
>>
>>27389723
Cuz of the 72 virgins i guess
>>
>>27389723
>having to cherry pick to make hitler sound good
>>
>>27389723
You're forgetting how Hitler loved Muslims.
>>
>>27389723
Probably all the same reasons other people are still religious. Gives people something to believe in, provides context and structure for their lives, shit like that.
>>
>>27389723
In Muslim countries, it's because Islam is the establishment. Try and be an Atheist or a Christian in Saudi Arabia/Pakistan and you'll be imprisoned/beheaded/killed by an angry mob. Even in Syria/Iraq where it's technically okay, you're at threat of social ostracism or of being captured by ISIS and beheaded.

In the West, it's a combination of Muslim immigrant communities being VERY backwards and literally exiling people from the family for leaving their religion, and Leftists who refuse to criticise this and promote "religion of peace" propaganda.
>>
File: handsom devil.jpg (7 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
handsom devil.jpg
7 KB, 184x273
>>27389831
> "i pull facts out my ass, and i knew hitler personaly"

shut the fuck up
>>
>>27389723
their views on women are right, shame about the rest
>>
>>27390942
When we have a total war with Islam, I'd love to shoot you in the face along with all the goatfuckers.
>>
>>27391082
hopefully you'll change your tune after you've been raped a few times
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.