[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEL OH LEL am i rite fellas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (614 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
file.png
614 KB, 800x1160
LEL OH LEL

am i rite fellas
>>
>>27389654
fuck this degenerate cunt seriously
>>
I'm a tumblrina sjw but I've always fucking hated that webcomic. It's not funny. It's not original or enlightening, and, frankly, the harem format seems contradictory to its "wholesome" messages. Made me feel really weird as a kid, like even hipster normies needed 2D (in personality) stereotype girls and it wasn't just an anime thing.

SEriously, fuck this comic
>>
>>27389688
>I'm a tumblrina sjw
Please go back.
>>
>sjw comics

Does anyone really read that shit? It seems like it's just preachy bullshit, not anything actually funny.
>>
File: 1437207794064.png (269 KB, 459x360) Image search: [Google]
1437207794064.png
269 KB, 459x360
>>27389688
>I'm a tumblrina sjw
>>
>>27389712
I'm by no means an SJW and I read it, it's a story to follow and thats about it

I still get fucking pissed at this shit that pops up every few pages though, throws the mood off
>>
>>27389654
>That must be hard
>Let me push my agenda on you about why I have it harder
Fuck's sake, these degenerate faggots are cancer.
>>
File: bait_succesful.png (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait_succesful.png
54 KB, 625x626
>>27389688
>I'm a tumblrina sjw
MODS MOOOODDSSSSS

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>27389688
>I'm a tumblrina sjw but
>>
>>27389654
I really wish my worst problem was gender bullshit. Those people live lives that are so easy they must invent problems.
>>
File: truman.png (130 KB, 643x360) Image search: [Google]
truman.png
130 KB, 643x360
>>27389688
>I'm a tumblrina sjw

....ok m8
>>
>>27389849
its a personality/acceptance issue

but really its THEIR problem and we shouldnt have to deal with it
>>
>>27389688
What is the rationale behind your beliefs?

Do you really believe in the patriarchy?

Do you hate white men?

Why are you on a right website?
>>
>septum pierced

Oy, could she be any worse?
>>
>>27389894

>rationale
While, in the west, women and minorities are legally equal (and sometimes legally coddled), there is a lot of technically legal shit that goes on that is unfair. It can be as minor as making someone uncomfortable or as major as preventing them from attaining financial security. There's pretty wide academic consensus on this. A lot of sjw's take it crazy far, and black exceptionalists suck, but at the end of the day, there are people who will make certain goals harder for you if you're not a white dude.

>patriarchy
Yes and no. I don't believe in a vast, organized conspiracy to hold down women and minorities in 2016. I do believe that that sort of thing was more or less the government not so long ago, and the effects are still felt.

>hate white men
Nope. I suck a cis het white male's dick on the regular.

>4chan

Because I've been on this site since 2006, a lot of the fucked up opinions here shaped my worldview and skewed it when I was young. I have almost opposite opinions now, but it's a comfort thing, maybe. Lots of new posts very quickly, I love the instant gratification. Despite my political views, gender, and marital status, I'm an avid pissjug user and hate most of society.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.