[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> eating at McDonalds's > there is a girl sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 720x450
> eating at McDonalds's
> there is a girl sitting a couple of tables from me
> she several times looked directly at me with a smile
> coincedence? Pic related
> too socially incapable to know what to do
> too insecure to stop thinking that she was actually laughing at me
What's wrong with me? Where did I choose the wrong turn?
>>
Maybe you shouldnt eat at McDonalds's
>>
File: pepe125.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
pepe125.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
You fucked up when you left your room, normie. Kill yourself you social retard. REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEESSSSSSSS
>>
>>27389617
>Where did I choose the wrong turn?
Many, many years ago.
>>
>>27389617
literally go read mate: become the man women want by tucker max. go read it and you'll have the answers to your meme questions
>>
>>27389662
How easily NEETs loose their calmness.

>>27389617
Nothing is wrong. You should accept that Kiselyov-sama is your hasubando.
>>
Sounds like something I would do. Can't really help you, if you don't gopher it when the chance presents itself then you'll miss out. Simple as that.

I could have at least dated quite a few pretty girls in the past. If you're the type of person to wuss out, you'll regret it just as I do. If there's any way you can go about changing yourself then for the love of all things good DO IT FAGGOT. You could wind up like me, secluded in parents' house with no friends left because >dat social anxiety

Fix it while you still can OP
>>
>>27389636
I live in a country where fast food restaurants are the only places where you can get decent food at reasonable price.

Decent here is "food that won't give you diarrhea"
>>
>>27389617
It is simple(which doesn't mean "easy", though). To know, how to bahave in social situations, you must talk with people. To know how to talk with people, you have to talk with people.
>>
>>27389697
And how do you change yourself?
>>
>>27389617
Or maybe she just wanted the ice cream I was eating.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.