[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a purpose to live on this world? Everyone seems dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Straight outta Bergen.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Straight outta Bergen.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
Is there a purpose to live on this world? Everyone seems dumb as fuck around me. People just live in the present and only for themselves without thinking about the future generation. Society is just degenerating to a massive shit fuck. Civilization is just going to die out because of the "normie" retards and we are going to descend into a real dark age. Even the so called "conservatives" are fucking retards who give their lives to a jew on a stick and actively want the world to end so they can live with the popsicle jew in his magic, sky kingdom. If I even do get a girlfriend and possibly get married, the woman will just take half my shit and the kids. Love does not exist anymore. Morals no longer exist. Virtue, tradition, culture not longer exist. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>27389576
Was gonna type a long ass answer, but no, there is no purpose. It's not important, really.
Nice Varg you got there.
>>
File: Burzday.gif (659 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Burzday.gif
659 KB, 320x180
>>27389598
It's probably my favourite one.
>>
I don't think most people know enough to say that there's no purpose. Even if they did, just taking their word for it without your own understanding would be dishonest. Finding out what the purpose is or if there is one could be an occupation that meets the demands of a purpose.
>>
We won't be alive for future generations so who gives a shit anyway
>>
>>27390040
That type of thinking got us into the current predicament.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.