[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why was mommy screaming earlier? Where did she go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, why was mommy screaming earlier? Where did she go? Why did you carry a rug out to the car? Why was there strawberry jam leaking from it? Why did you drive out for so long? Where did you go? Why did you come back with a shovel and covered in mud? Why do you look so sad?
>>
Shut the fuck up you worthless slut. I'm not your daddy. I'm the robot that raped and then killed your worthless whore mother. you're next bitch.
>>
Roasties BTFO sweetpea
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>27389591

Oregon Coma Sufferer
>>
File: smugwojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
This is all your fault you little whore
>>
i spilled all the jam on the carpet, mum's gone to get more. the shovel, driving etc. was for doing the garden, which we did, but you didn't help because you never help, you just sit in your room watching dora the explorer.
i'm sad because it was good jam.

how did i do boys?
>>
>>27389574
>strawberry jam

I'm tired of this trope. Kids aren't that infantile.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.