[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you have no friends, no job, live at home with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1457826056382.jpg (60 KB, 397x610) Image search: [Google]
1457826056382.jpg
60 KB, 397x610
That feel when you have no friends, no job, live at home with your parents, dropped out of University, have never had a girlfriend, cannot approach girls, am a virgin. You feel intimidated and inferior to women. You look at better looking men and feel absolute hatred towards them because of your terrible jealousy. You spend 8 hours a day on 4chan. You are depressed. You have constant anxiety. You wake up in the night with your heart pounding. You can't cope in social situations. You blush at the drop of a hat. You find it almost impossible to make conversation with people. You crumble under even the slightest amount of scrutiny. You have bad posture and speak too fast in a monotone voice and people struggle to understand you. You are obsessed with your appearance and spend hours in front of the mirror picking fault with the most minor of imperfections. You are paranoid people are judging you, making fun of, and criticizing you. You talk to yourself constantly and live in a dreamworld and fantasize all the time. You look to blame others for your problems even though you know deep down it is all your fault. You are still clinging to childhood even though it is long, long gone. You live in constant regret that you have underachieved in your life. You are bitter towards others who have succeeded. You feel that you are not in control of your own mind. You cannot stay focused or motivated on anything for long enough to succeed. You have chronic procrastination. You have a negative voice in your head that literally feels like another person dictating what a freak you are. All you have is blind hope that one day you'll turn things around. You have tried in vain many times to understand why you turned out like this but to no avail. You are what you are and hate it. You wish you were free.
>>
yep, I know that feel.
>>
>>27389536
damn OP, hope it gets better. hang in there.
>>
>>27389536
Are your parents happy to support you forever? If so, don't worry about the other shit. it's rough out here, in the world of the wageslave.
>>
>You feel intimidated and inferior to women.
What I find more intimidating about women is how they are given free reign in society. They walk around insulting males on the street and if a man was to fight back there would be 50 whiteknights coming down on him in vengeance.
>>
Start seeing a therapist and go to college again
>>
>>27389740
>insult men on the streets

You realize that shit only happens in your head, right?

Smh
>>
>>27389768
No, here in Australia if you are a lone male walking around on a Friday night it is common for women to hurl abuse at you.
>>
>>27389820
Fuck off loser, that's just you and you know it lmao.
>>
This is a great post OP. Probably the best I've seen on 4chan this year. I'm not NEET though.
>>
>>27389768
Even so, in hypothetical terms, if a woman literally approached you in a street and started repeatedly punching you, what could you do?

Even if she hit you 10 times, if you so much as laid a finger on her and anyone saw, you'd be pummelled by every white knight in the vicinity and be tarnished as a "woman beater" for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27389536
that girl is super cute.
>>
>>27389820
I've never had that cunt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.