[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when civilians can tell it's a kid with a fake gun but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18
File: PoliceGun.jpg (573 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
PoliceGun.jpg
573 KB, 1000x667
>when civilians can tell it's a kid with a fake gun but the cops can't
>>
>>27389390
>when civilians claim they can tell it's a kid with a fake gun in a picture with unlimited time and Internet access but a cop didn't want to risk finding out
Ftfy
>>
>>27389417
nope, there were witnesses saying they saw a kid with what looked like a toy gun.

got shot.
>>
>>27389417
You can wave a fucking flashy orange alien blaster water pistol toy thing at cops and get shot, anon. There's a kid who just answered the door with a ps2 controller in his hand and got shot and died.
>>
Muh high risk job
Muh thin blue line

Cops are the worst

Remember robots milsurp ammo usually has a steel core nowadays

It goes through their vests easier

Also aim for the legs

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
>>
>>27389390
Those evil cops, shooting at people who point guns at them
>>
File: 1458171690651.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458171690651.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
You might not know this but cops only really exist to protect property. They have no obligation to save you and their existence is founded on the ruling class' personal interests instead of justice.
>>
>Tfw the cops say they tried to tell the kid to put the 'gun' down but the video contradicts the claim, showing the cop jumping out of a moving vehicle gunning the kid down in less than 2 seconds arriving on the scene
>>
File: 111smug.jpg (57 KB, 400x408) Image search: [Google]
111smug.jpg
57 KB, 400x408
>>27389417
basically this.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/103/Historian_s_Fallacy
>>
File: 1431161049466.gif (1 MB, 285x228) Image search: [Google]
1431161049466.gif
1 MB, 285x228
>when you try to assault people and get shot then your people burn down their own cities in protest
>>
>>27391465
>tfw when the person who made the 911 call said "maybe its a fake gun" to the 911 operator but ok mr. logical fallacy
>>
>shoot boy

>burst into tears
>>
>>27391534
If someone told you they had a gun, and that it was maybe fake, would you let them point it at you and pull the trigger without ever seeing it first?

The cops make mistakes, sure, but don't forget that they're still people, and that in the end, getting home without a bullet through the head is their major concern.

>>27391437
Post literally a single piece of legislation to back this up. Police are obligated to stop any potential risk to property or life where at all possible, as well as investigation of crimes, and responding to any reports deemed to be worth responding to (they're not going to send a car if you're obviously exaggerating or your kid's chucking a tantrum).

They're not a private security group.
>>
>>27391594
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html?_r=0
>>
>>27391534
>Assume gun is fake
Good way to get shot
>>
>>27391634
>implying you need a constitutional right to be obligated to do something

There's nothing in the constitution about me walking around town with my cock out, it doesn't mean that I'm legally not allowed to do that.

And even if you were to take that to mean that they're not legally obligated to stop someone being hurt, they absolutely are obligated to stop any crime that they witness from happening, and that would cover the whole "stop someone getting hurt thing". It's why suicide's illegal, so the police have a reason to be able to break into a home or to arrest someone who's trying to commit.

Also, that article is talking about the validity of her somehow having a property interest in the enforcement of a restraining order, not about whether the police would have to stop someone trying to kill her.

I mean, fuck, the same article says that arresting any violators of protective orders is mandatory in the state, just that her reason of arguing it in particular was fucking retarded and didn't hold any merit, as it doesn't in fact come under the jurisdiction of the 14th amendment.
>>
>>27391376
lol
I think all cops should watch this. It will either make them more jumpy and kill more innocent people, or maybe they will learn to play nice for once.
>those screams
>that sigh as his last breath leaves his body
>>
>>27391708
This is exactly why cops shoot people they think are armed.
>>
>>27391698
So the people in charge of protecting you should be the only ones that decide whether they need to or not? That's the reason you need a constitution or something like that in the forst place, these things are important.
>>
>>27391784
Do you even know how a constitution works? It's still up to the officer at the time to decide if it applies, it's not any different to a piece of legislation that says "You must stop all crime when possible", it's just harder to change really.

Seriously, re-read my post. They're legally obligated to stop all crimes they know of and are able to do so, which is effectively the exact same as being obligated to protect people from harm, as proven in suicide laws, which are explicitly designed to allow officers to stop people from committing via almost any method.

Drop the irrational cop hate, and do some research into the legal system you're acting like some expert in, because this is seriously high school level stuff.
>>
>>27391841
All crimes they know of, they don't have to do anything until a crime has actually been committed and the damage done. That's the point. The difference between a constitution and any other legislation is that when legislating authority is given to somebody else. A constitution is meant to hold legislators to a certain standard.
>>
>>27391594
He jumped out a moving vehicle. His life wasn't in any danger. the kid didn't point that gun at a cop.
>>
>>27389390
>be white
>grow up in lower middle class
>go to school with 3 colored people in graduating class
>be surrounded by racism
>become a cop
>shoot an innocent black person

how can we blame them
>>
>>27391708
>for once
in our sjw world we should wish that police brutality rises. most cops are just enjoying free rides through life and don't give a shit what people do.
>>
>>27391890
>All crimes they know of,
>crime has actually been committed and the damage done

As opposed to crimes they don't know of that haven't been committed? Also, you can't stop a crime after it's already happened, then you're just arresting a perpetrator.

>The difference between a constitution and any other legislation is that when legislating authority is given to somebody else

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean that it's not open to interpretation? Because there are courts dedicated to dealing with misinterpretation of constitutions.

Or that they can't be ignored as easily? Because you can't ignore something like the Crimes Act either (though that's not what would likely cover actions of police, just an example). You can't just choose to ignore any major bits of legislation with jurisdiction over what you're saying.

A constitution (or a bill of rights for that matter) are both useful for their ability to almost entirely set in stone certain laws. You can't change a bill of rights or a constitution the same way you can an act or a bill, which just need a judge from a high enough court with good reason, and no successful appeals. Though that's a whole other matter, and doesn't really relate to this topic.

>>27391967
I haven't seen footage of this incident, but even then, why would an officer in america just shoot someone for no reason? Especially a kid, which is obviously gonna be a high profile case, instead of a junkie or something like that, where even if they were to decide to shoot them on the job for literally no reason, the media wouldn't care as much? What possible motivation or logic is there?
>>
>>27389390
>When you unintentionally raise your index and middle fingers and the cops shoot you dead for imitating a gun
>>
>>27391376
HAHA, faggot died like a bitch
>those screams
God bless our vets
>>
File: wooHpHa.png (384 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
wooHpHa.png
384 KB, 488x600
>>27389390
If police can't tell if a gun is fake then how do they know that their gun is real?
>>
>>27389390
>implying they couldn't tell and didn't just want the paid time off
>>
I love fucking with cops.
Whenever one comes into my store, I ask them how many unarmed black teenagers they've shot today.
I asked if they have a quota, or if it's just a fun side hobby for a boring job.
They got mad and had my store audited, but I got Jews on deck so they got BTFO and had to pay me a harassment settlement.
Fucking cops, I hope you all get shot.
>>
>>27392014
I'd take an ass kicking instead of a ticket any day. Most nigs only understand pain in the same way dogs learn not shit on the carpet.
>>
If you hate cops then by extension you should hate niggers as well, who are genetically inclined to act even more aggressive than the worst cop and are statistically more dangerous than police.

Truly the only way someone could be anti-police yet not anti-nigger is if they are a brainwashed, cuckolded leftist who will scream and whine at white men all day but will remain silent and passive when it comes to black violence, the most prevalent kind of violence in the country.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: kill all niggers.
>>
>>27394240

>I ask them how many unarmed black teenagers they've shot today.

whatever number they give it's not enough desu
>>
>>27394260
i hate niggers and the police
>>
File: 1356208640420.gif (998 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1356208640420.gif
998 KB, 500x281
Only niggers hate cops.

Before you call me a racist or tell me to go back to /pol/, I am black, but there is a difference between a black person adn a nigger.
>>
File: 1231.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1231.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27394276

Then you're doing it right.
>>
File: 1455943537740.png (96 KB, 1833x400) Image search: [Google]
1455943537740.png
96 KB, 1833x400
>>27394260
>>>/pol/
OP was talking about fake guns.
You felt the need to attentionwhore with your racism to get some (You)'s.
Please leave
>>
>>27391453
>>27389425
>>27391967
Post a video if you're referring to a specific incident, you doorknob
>>
>>27389390
I wonder how easy it is to get suicide by cop with one of those old snes guns I have laying somewhere in the room.

Do they shoot in the head or will I suffer for hours due to some abdominal wound?
>>
>>27394293

>OP was talking about fake guns.

Literally irrelevant because even with situations like that niggers still cause more pain and suffering. It is logically inconsistent to hate police and yet not hate niggers.

>das raycis muhfugga, get yo cracka ass back to /pol/ muhfugga

Typical.
>>
>>27389390
>Cops are bad guys
>lets ban cops
>lets make the one group protecting us the enemy
yeah, this is gonna work well.
Fucking lefties when will you learn.
>>
>>27394358
if there were no cops and we had guns we could hold our OWN against niggers and their ilk
>>
>>27394318
judging by liveleak they'll just empty their gun into your chest
>>
>>27394283
Any self respecting citizen hates cops.
I'm also black, and I recognize a dindu from an African American gentleman.
Regardless, cops grossly abuse power and never own up to their wrongdoings.
They always have "intebal investigations" which never lead to any arrests.
I've seen children beat and crippled for life by cops that got a few weeks of desk duty after an "internal investigation".
Cops think they are exempt from being judged by a jury of 12 civilians, so they just shoot and destroy property as they please.
Note how cops can also invade your personal space for no reason.
If you're walking home at night and they roll up on you, you have to stop, talk to them, answer all their stupid questions, and then they try and arrest you anyways.
No one should have the power to arrest and/or get in the way of someone's day just because they were " suspicious looking ".

>SIR, STOP WALKING AND TALK TO US
>IF YOU DON'T STOP WALKING I WILL HAVE TO ARREST YOU
>WHAT, YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL US EVERYWHERE YOU'VE BEEN FOR THE PAST 72 HOURS
>MUST BE GUILTY
>arrested for public indecency, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest, observing your constitutional rights.

They'll also call for like 6 backup squad cars and a standby SWAT team the moment you start mentioning your conditional rights.

Cops are scum and they need to be reminded that they work for us, not the other way around.
>>
>>27394358
>cops
>protecting you
Lol no, they keep the proletariat from rising up against the criminal upper class.
Cops are worried about protecting their pensions, they don't give 2 fucks about you
>>
>>27394373
You don't honestly believe that that would work, do you..?
>>
>>27394319
>still ranting about niggers when OP ever mentioned race
Why are you here?
Go bait on tumblr or something
>>
>>27394392
>mentions fabricated "evidence" and anecdotes to prove a point
Wew lad, you really convinced me with that
>>
>>27389390
>tfw you will never be a US cop shooting dindus for a living
>>
I live in a 98% white community. The cops here ARE the niggers. They are literally the only people assaulting, robbing, etc.

There's a city nearby with a huge gang violence problem. Tons and tons of hardcore niggers there. If you go to the dangerous parts of town there are NO police. The police only stick to the rich parts of town where it's safe anyway and they can be confident in shaking people down without risking themselves.

Gangs and cops use the same logic really. Go to the rich parts of town with all the peaceful white folks to do your robbing.
>>
>>27394392
I agree with everything you said and most >normal people do too, but good luck getting hateful robots who reject anything that isn't them (normies, women, minorities, etc.) to listen to your logic or care about your experiences. I've learned to not even try because they don't even care about counterevidence to m-muh frail worldviews
>>
>>27394260
>genetically inclined
Good one. Let me guess, you have your IQ charts and earnings vs. race distribution at the ready, too? Textbook scientific racism. Go back to /pol/ and get this shit off my board.
>>
>>27391376

that was a comfy video, vet was so based
>die fucker
>>
>>27389390
>he dindu nuffin
Why can't niggers just act like humans?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1440x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1440x600
>he removed the orange tip

>gang members are now trying to pass real guns off as fake by altering them

>he was black

>he could have put the gun down the second the cop rolled up like a normal human
>>
>>27394914
>put the gun down like a good slave so i can murder you without risk to myself
>>
File: 1428112695600.png (413 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1428112695600.png
413 KB, 800x597
>>27394392
>African American
>gentleman
Isn't it funny how Africans who move to America are exponentially smarter and more polite than niggers who were born here?
>>
>>27391376
Fonly good pig is a dead pig.
>>
>>27395104
Probably because they have the capital and education to immigrate to a country the next continent over

Isn't it funny how people who move here for work are infinitely nicer than everyone who already lives here?
>>
>>27391708
>I think all cops should watch this
They show this video in police academy training all the time.
>>
>>27394312
The Tamir rice video you jack ass

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/nov/26/cleveland-video-tamir-rice-shooting-police
>>
>>27395104
>>27395207
Idk, I was born in East Africa but grew up in Chicago.
I know both communities well, and there are rotten and golden people on both sides.
>>
>cops are trained to shoot anything with a gun
>people complain that they do their job to avoid injury
>>
>>27391783
And because they're low intelligence Ill trained entitled hyper aggressive pieces of shit who know they can get away with it.
>>
>>27391376
>Cops are the worst

>someone steals your car
>"Oh well, nothing I can do to try and get it back or the people caught. Better buy a new one!"
>>
>>27394240
>They got mad and had my store audited
You don't actually own a store, do you.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (15 KB, 640x407) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
15 KB, 640x407
>be white
>never have a problem with the police
>they've actually been very friendly when I do interact with them
>black people do stupid and threatening things
>I'm supposed to feel bad for them
>>
>>27394240
Next up, on things that never happened...
>>
>>27395343
Do you often have people stealing your car? You know the doors have locks right?

The only people that have ever stolen my car were ironically the police, having it towed and ransoming it for a fee to return it.

Guess what happens if you can't pay? No more car.
>>
>>27395395
It's a coffee shop I inherited from my grandparents
>>27395545
Ok
>>
File: 1273159753556.jpg~c200.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1273159753556.jpg~c200.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>27394555
>The textbook is always right

You should probably read this then.
>>
>>27395576
Ownership doesn't exist, your car will always be set on land which the state claims and can ultimately decree to seize if they deem fit, that's not so much a complaint against police but against the modern state.

You can argue they should be more lax on the laws but as long as you pay your taxes and obey the law then they could care less unless you convince a majority of the population otherwise.
>>
>>27395401
Nice eliott senpai
>>
File: 1407684128093.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1407684128093.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>27395714
>the state can cry imminent domain at any point and raze my entire house to the ground, with as much or as little compensation as they deem necessary
>>
>>27389390
The cops only arrived because somebody called 9/11 because people thought it was a real gun because the stupid niglet removed the orange tip (which is required by law to distinguish fake guns from real guns), and if you watch the video of the kid you can see people running away in fear, you dumb nigger apologist
>>27391437
My family is lower-class and we own property, there is nothing wrong with protecting property from thugs who want more gibsmedats
>>
File: 958311976.jpg (39 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
958311976.jpg
39 KB, 312x247
>>27395891
Well actually, I wouldn't get any compensation because I'm just renting my place, so I'd be completely fucked.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>27395642
that is a paper not a book
u lose
>>
>>27394555
This is what egalitarians ALWAYS do. When prevented with scientific evidence for racism, they just yell "RACIST!" and move on. They never even attempt to disprove it.
>>
>>27391376
>you and robot buddies call police threatening to kill your wife
>do it from the house across the street from you
>cops arrive but you are waiting in the house behind them ready to ambush
>open fire with automatic rifles from multiple angles
>watch as they panic and don't know what to do as they try and scramble for whatever cover they can find
>watch as they slowly bleed to death in agony
>>
>it's a fascists defend blood thirsty, murdering cops thread
>>
>>27389417
this.

i guarantee most faggots saying what OP said would have shot the kid immediately or died to the kid with a real gun from 2 weeks ago.
>>
>its a cop hater thread

Niggers can get the fuck out
>>
File: liberal_science.jpg (283 KB, 992x1104) Image search: [Google]
liberal_science.jpg
283 KB, 992x1104
>>27394555

>it's a "liberal denies science because it's uncomfortable for him" episode
>>
>>27395941
How do you know its a paper? Maybe its an oddly shaped book and youre only seeing it from the front, limiting your perception.

So much for skepticism.
>>
>>27396000
Damn my brain even made up little voices for these guys
Usually I just do it in my usual narrator voice

No opinion though, I can't face the cognitive dissonance today.
>>
File: 1438583255837.jpg (64 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
1438583255837.jpg
64 KB, 640x501
>>27396047
Because if it was a book you would see the spine somewhere
At best it is a lose collection of papers, or ur a faget is the textbook's title, but its contents remain unknown, and therefore you cannot judge an anon based on those contents
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>27395979
I'm a fascist and I hate cops, though. They are incompetent , half-retarded, obese imbeciles who need to be purged and replaced.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.