[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke up with my gf. Been a year now. Talked to her the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1453387652347.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1453387652347.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
Broke up with my gf. Been a year now. Talked to her the other day. Has a new bf, bought a apartment and a new car. Feels kinda bad. She told it's my foult for dumping her.
Today my stepdads birhtday. We are bff's. He asked me to come over and have few drinks. Mom and lil sister is there also. Big sis senpai is also going to be there. Can't go cause I loaned money from big sisters husband and haven't spoken to them since. Sitting at home waiting for my son (he's 10,from a previous relationship) who'll be with me for the long weekend. Have about 40 yuros total in my pocket.
How did I ended up here.
JUST
>>
File: 77548.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
77548.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I like it when bad things happen to normalfags.
Check your normal-privilege, faggot.
>>
>>27389384
You loaned money or borrowed money?
>>
>>27389384
You have a son. Does he not make you happy?
>>
>>27389475
But I'm not normal.
>tfw considerd robot irl and normie on 4chan.
But you gave strenght to keep fighting, you faggot.
Have 2 hours to unJust.
>I'll loan money from a friend
>apologize to sisters senpai and say I'll pay someday
>have a nice time with my son and senpai over the weekend
>????
>still lonely after that when my son goes back
>>
>>27389511
What's the difference? Barrowed I quess. Asked in a non formal way.
>>
>>27389546
>had gf
>not a normie
>>
>>27389526
See
>>27389546
>still lonely after that when my son goes back
>>
>>27389567
Had many gf's. That doesen't make me normie senpai. Just not ugly.
>>
>>27389582
It also makes you delirious, too
>>
File: 6464.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
6464.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>27389582
>having gfs doesn't make me a normie
holy shit dude
what happened to this place?
why is the average anon so fucking stupid nowadays?
>>
>>27389611
>delirious
From what you made that conglusion senpai?
>>
>>27389635
Attractive people cannot be robots. They can be idiots, as evidenced by you, but they cannot be a robot
>>
>>27389618
I'm autist, poor and an alcohol. Play vidya and watch /tv/ all day's. Going nowhere in life. Doesen't stop from having a gf. Women need companion too,senpai. Had normie gf who put up with me cause they don't want to be alone. Helps if your not ugly.
>>
>>27389546
>But I'm not normal.
>desirable enough to have multiple relationships
>reproduced
Yes, yes you are.
>>
Ok you fag's you got me. I acctually a normie. Just pretended LoL.
>>
>>27389691
>be a sad sack
>still able to get gf
>has a kid

And you aren't normie in the least
>>
>>27389864
I'm not a normie. Yeah, I win. In your face mother fuckers.
>>
>>27390078
You're right. You're a normie in denial
>>
>>27389384
Just go with your son, and enjoy.
Your big sister's husbando will don't ask for money, cuz' it's a birthday, don't worry.
>>
>>27390135
Thanks anon. I was hoping for that too.
>>
>>27390089
You maybe right.
Should choose? No point in beeing inbetween.
Or
I get the best of both world's this way.
>>
>>27390379
op stop being so fucking stupid and wanting to be a snowflake. If post is not bait you are truly pathetic

I have a long distance gf and I don't deny my normie status.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.