[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch cartoon >everyone's friendly >magic >everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 1365610691397.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1365610691397.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>watch cartoon
>everyone's friendly
>magic
>everything just works
>true eternal happiness exists
>world makes lots of sense
>no major dangers to be seen

>get forced to go outside to "socialize"
>depressing weather
>poor people
>bums beating other bums
>pieces of glass and dog poo on the ground
>normies making fun of people
>blood stains on the walls
>dry and dusty breathing air
>no one smiles
>people treat you like crap
>no aliens
>no Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
>born only once as an ugly shitskin

Have you guys realized yet how unfortunate this is, like there could have been any kind of reality to exist, but it happened to be this one which is shit, how unlucky are we?
>>
>> Have you guys realized yet how unfortunate this is

Realizing how incredibly unsatisfying the world is is pretty much the human condition.

That's why almost every major religion has a creation myth founded on the premise that we did something badly wrong in the distant past to end up here.
>>
File: 1458242574942.jpg (115 KB, 946x341) Image search: [Google]
1458242574942.jpg
115 KB, 946x341
>>27389235
>he fell for the real life meme
>>
>>27389300
> Le neckbeard atheist with anime face reaction
>>
File: 456645645.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
456645645.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>27389300
>mfw normals are still falling for the real life meme
>>
File: 1392427375210.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1392427375210.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>>27389235
just don't think about it man. go watch some tv, jack off, maybe drink some beer or smoke some pot

what are you going to solve by thinking about it? what can be solved? nothing by you or me
>>
>>27389235
>>>/mlp/

Western cartoons are for normalfags.
>>
>>27389235
you sound like a infp
>>
>>27389597
>le edgy normie kid
Dude it's okay if your life is good enough so you can afford to take it seriously. Talk to me again when you're in a hospital bed with a life threatening illness and see where all your meaning of life and sense of self have gone.

And read that if you're bored https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_shortness_of_life/
>>
>>27389235
Sorry, I was trying to hit a vein and spayed blood all over the wall by accident.

The anon above is right.

Especially the kids in the 90s/00s were raised with the idea that they're supposed to grow up and do great things. Something that will impact the world and change lives, or bring you great wealth and fame.

My idea of what life should be versus what it actually is was way off. This caused me a lot of problems in my late teens and early 20s. I'm on the other side of 20s now, not far away from 30 and I still struggle with this. The idea that I live a small, insignificant life shatters me to this point. It makes me feel depressed.

I have a kid and a wife, but when I look at the greater scheme of things, I realize that I'm just another no one. In many ways I've learned to cope with it, though. For the most part, it never comes across my mind or nags at me. I've come to peace with it. All I want is for my child to grow up with rational views on things, but at the same time, I don't want her to be afraid of setting big goals. I don't want to force my dreams on her either.

The transition from teenager to young adult is extremely tough if you're actually going to attempt to move out of your mom's basement and become financially independent.
>>
>>27389630
plz shut ur bitch ass up, u live in ur mum's basement

>u will never feel a warm, juicy pussy as u slip ur dick in2 it
>u will never feel the back of a bitch throat as u push her 2 her very limits
>u will never get a paycheck and beat niggas in the mario kart race on the way home
>u will never buy a nice house wid a nice chunk of land n do whatever u want 2 do in ur castle
>u will never witness ur sweetheart pushing out a product of your luv in2 dis world
>ull never have a little kid asking u 2 help with somethin silly 4 u but very serious 4 dem
>ur mum will never be not disappointed in u.

Kill yourself
>>
>>27389909

Savage tbqh
>>
File: 1457588237020.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457588237020.png
33 KB, 800x800
>>27389802
>le edgy atheist fatalist man
>>
>>27390001
I'm not edgy or atheist, just diseased.
>>
File: 1458078601275.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1458078601275.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>27389235

You're wrong. There are people who are born with fucked up disorders like their skin falls off and they die by age 12 from chronic infections. There are people who are born into a family that sells them as a slave like a beast of burden.

There are also people who have a loving family, good genes, and have opportunities provided to them from literally before they were even born (perfect prenatal care). The only possible way their life won't go well is by accident--everything else is as close to perfect as is possible given current society, tech, medicine, etc.

It's not unfortunate that people are born into shit--it's unfortunate that we're born into random places along the continuum of potential happiness.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.