[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have constant dreams about this 10/10 girl and today i went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1441420402553s.jpg (4 KB, 140x249) Image search: [Google]
1441420402553s.jpg
4 KB, 140x249
I have constant dreams about this 10/10 girl and today i went to this party and the girl was there. I went inside and i saw her staring at me so i greeted and hugged her, Then through out the night i caught her staring at me a couple times and then she would look away. What does this mean /r9k/? do i have a chance? or am i just tripping and being a paranoid beta robot.
>>
>>27388989
If you are not really fat or ugly and I mean really fat or ugly you always have a chance with any girl. I have had many similiar situations with very attractive girls that I ruined by being akward or never making a move.
>>
>>27389067
Fuck i feel like i messed up. I hardly made eye contact with her or smiled when she was looking. I feel like an idiot
>>
>>27389085
Not really, takes them weeks to lose interest unless they find another guy.
>>
>>27389122
Well like i said, shes pretty much my dream girl and we haven't really talked. just caught her starring
>>
>>27389187
What are you waiting for then anon?
>>
>>27389288
WELL i am lurking /r9k/ so that should pretty much explain it. I have no confidence to talk to her. When i see her on campus shes always usually with friends. shit really sucks.
>>
>>27389356

Arn't you tired of that yet?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.