[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my dad just hit his girlfriend (not my mom) and i think the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
my dad just hit his girlfriend (not my mom) and i think the police are coming...what should i do?
>>
post on r9k of course
>>
Why didn't you intervene before it got to that point?
>>
get the fuck out because when the police show up to domestic violence incidents bullets always fly.
Also say goodbye to your dad before you go and tell him all the things you've wanted to for years.
>>
File: 33.png (33 KB, 295x317) Image search: [Google]
33.png
33 KB, 295x317
Just an everyday thing in a nigger household. Don't forget to tell your baby daddy to claim the white police officers assaulted him and were raycist.
>>
>>27388804
maybe she deserved a beating, or even wanted it
>>
>>27388804
he hit her in the eye in the basement and im upstairs, and she came bustling up the steps yelling that he hit her in the eye, i think i heard the smack too
>>
>>27388785
UPDATE: she didnt call the police, but she threatened it and now i think shes in their room and my dads in the living room
>>
Your dad might get arrested for battery dude.

No bueno.
>>
>>27388887
quiet, also FUCKING 1 AWAY!? YOU
>>
>>27388887

Have you considered moving out?

No way I could stand being around my dad if he beat women.
>>
>>27388888
fuck you, you stole my quints
>>
>>27388856
>>27388887
well tell her not to do and say stupid shit and she wont get hit.
>>
>>27388888
nah he's just gotta tell her he loves her before he beats her again. women are dumb like that
>>
>>27388785
>>27388887
stay out of it. it's not your problem. people will tell you you need to white knight but if she really wanted to leave, she'd leave. she's not your responsibility and neither is your dad.
>>
>>27388888
fuck you, you stole my quints!

also im probably going to mah grandmas, i have my xbox there
>>
>>27388919
>>27388903
>>27388954

having slow internet is the absolute worst, the fucking text box disappears and it turns out that your last message already sent
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.