[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you stand, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4
File: beauty benchmarks by race.png (800 KB, 1347x567) Image search: [Google]
beauty benchmarks by race.png
800 KB, 1347x567
Where do you stand, /r9k/?
>>
>>27388745
lol what the fuck, the "white" guy looks more hispanic than the "hispanic" guy on this chart
>>
>>27388745

why is the white girl such a basic bitch?
>>
>>27388745
Where is the Jew?
>>
>>27388761
>his hair is not blonde and his skin is not pale as fuck, he cant be white!!!!!
its a dark pic you nigger
>>
>>27388779
she looks mixed too. Like beaner and america.
>>
>>27388813
the fucking ayyyrab on the chart looks the whitest

that's so fucking bizarre. shitty images to use 2bh
>>
None, I'm Polynesian
>>
>>27388805
In the oven
>>
Indian women are ridiculously attractive, how did they pick such an ugly boring one? !
>>
>>27388745
I'm hispanic and have noticed only white girls approach me, literally the ones that keep their hair natural-ish blonde, some latinas form time to time and black girls look at me like I'm cancer lol.
>>
>>27388745
I've seen so many Hispanic men look exactly like the pic. Must be nice to be so handsome, I guess Hispanics are true masterrace.
>>
>>27388833
>>27388844
>>27388866
checked originality
>>
This chart is eurocentric af. They all got "european features", no one looks like a real phenotype.
>>
>>27388891
only if you are slim and tall, slim hispanic face with a little facial hair screams good in bed to the ladies
>>
>>27388867
Do spics and nigs really hate each other or is that just a meme?
>>
>>27388914
amerifaggot detected
>>
Holy fuck man, I'm halfway between the Arab and White beauty benchmarks, and leaning towards the Arab's aesthetics.

British Pride.
>>
>>27388745
top tier white man
top tier asian man
indian guy is ok
black guy is lightskin probably mixed
arab guy doesn't look arab, french or something desu. I am iranian i should know
hispanic man who cares

shittier white
SHIT tier asian
indian girl hair makes it look like it needs to be zoomed in more
shit tier arab woman
lol sorry hispanic woman u tried
>>
The white guy has pretty bad eye symmetry, asian girl has too wide a face.
>>
>>27388943
black guys do hate us.
>be me 5'7 manlet
>walking at the mall with le gf
>black guys hanging out outside a store talking to other group of black guys across the street
>YO TYRON, DID YOU SEE MY SISTER'S FB YET?!!!!
>WHAT WITH THAT MAN?, SHE OK??!!!!
>they proved to jump and act like chimps and scream basket ball players names an laugh
>YEAH!!!! SHE OK BUT SHES DATING A SHORT MEXICAN!!!!!
>NOOO, WHAT?? SINCE WHEN???
>YES A SHORT MEXICAN!!!!, THIS WEEK!!!
>they start making disappointment faces and pretend to be playing basket ball again
>gf tells me they are a bunch of assholes and not to think about it
>i think about it every day

why they have to be like that senpai?
>>
>attractive black guy is just a thug indistinguishable from other blacks
>>
>>27388991
The funny thing is both of the "Arabs" are Iranian models

The man is Hamid Fadaei and woman is Claudia Lynx

When I made the image, I hoped someone would pick that up but no one has yet
>>
>>27389047
because the majority of every race doesnt give a fuck about us so we pretty much have it coded in our DNA to not give a fuck about u
>>
>>27389096
but i didn't anything wrong to them, they where shamelessly fucking with me, just one mexican dude against like 8 tall dudes, i wish people like that just died, regardless of race.
>>
>>27389076
did you think 4chan would know the difference?
>>
>>27388745
the arab and hispanics are white
>>
>>27389158
According to a lot of /pol/tards Sunni Arabs are shitskin snackbar mongrels and Shia Iranians are based Aryans.
>>
>>27388943
Depends where you are from. In NYC blacks and puerto ricans get along pretty well, same with dominicans, to quote Paul Mooney, they are just "niggas that can swim". Mexicans are ok, too, but you don't really see them hanging out with blacks the same way puerto ricans and dominicans do.
>>
>>27389253
nigger from california here
It's more of meme than anything else really. I live in a SMALL 90% hispanic town and never get the crap pol says should happen to me. My sister lived in east la for like 4 years and the mexicans never had a problem with her. I've even met gang members and they're pretty cool. I really think you need to MEET people IN REAL LIFE. Most people are future mass murderers like /pol/
>>
>>27388991
>arab guy doesn't look arab, french or something desu. I am iranian i should know

as someone who's also iranian that's the biggest pile of shit i've ever heard

first of all you're iranian not arab secondly arabs have a wide range of appearance
>>
>>27389347
why so many iranian robots
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10 KB, 296x170
>>27389485
I can't imagine why
>>
tiger shroff is a better looking indian than the guy in the indian picture
>>
>slim noses
Fuck me why was I born with a jew nose.
>>
>>27388745
>manface
>asian benchmark

lel
>>
>>27388745
>Implying Indians, Arabs, and Hispanics are their own race
>>
>>27390017
You can't lump all caucasians in 1 group. Caucasians are too diverse for that. The other races are not.
>>
>>27390188

Genetic studies show that black people from different ethic groups in africa can be as genetically different from each other as a black person and a white person.

So, you're wrong. Empirically.
>>
>>27388745
Arab chick is hottest in my opinion.
Hispanic male seems the most aesthetic.
Arab man and white woman are the least pleasing to me of those pictures. Not trying to bait I think loads of white girls are good looking, Arab men mostly look like shit but that lad is a good looking chap none the less.
>>
>>27390210
No, all blacks look the same. I don't care about their genes.
>>
>>27389807
>asian
>masculine face
pick one
>>
>>27390188
Most of the world's diversity is within Africa. And Black transcends Africa. A Samoan and a Pygmy look extremely different.
>>
>>27390248

No they don't.

Bushmen look nothing like West Africans.
>>
>>27390299
>samoan
>Africa
american """education"""
>>27390315
Thats like saying a swede looks nothing like a Norwegian. Nobody who isnt black can tell the difference
>>
>>27390342
Wow, not only do you have terrible reading comprehension, you also have horrible facial recognition. Maybe you're autistic?
>>
>>27390519
He's right. There's never a time when someone looks at an African and thinks "not black" (not including the whites, indians and arabs in Africa)

Blacks are distinctively black, which means they share common traits.

Caucasians have the most diverse appearances (hair colour, eye colour, facial structure) as shown by OP's pic
>>
>>27390570
That's a cultural thing though. Even though we think asian "arr rook same", they notice plenty of diversity between them. You probably notice the most diversity between whites because you were brought up in a white country. Most anthropologists would say that blacks are the most diverse race; if you look at black africans as a whole instead of just the blacks in your country, you'd probably notice this at least a little bit more.

Not to say that hair and eye color isn't hugely noticable; to most whites that's a huge way to tell each other apart.
>>
>>27389047
>black guys do hate us.
Man, everyone hates you. Niggers just lack subtlety.
>>
>>27388991
Gay weeb detected
>>
>>27388990
Then you aren't actually ENGLISH are you
>>
>>27390570
White people all look alike, seriously. If they have the same hair color, they're the same person to non whites.
>>
>>27390342

>Nobody who isnt black can tell the difference

That's a laugh. I'm not black and I easily can.
>>
>>27390958
I said caucasians

are you telling me indians, arabs and europeans all look the same? (they're all caucasians)

>>27390673
All blacks look the same

Correct until proven wrong
>>
File: biggie and tupac.jpg (66 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
biggie and tupac.jpg
66 KB, 610x457
>>27391249
Here are two black people that look different.
>>
>>27390673
Only idiots fight over whether a certain race looks arike, since obviously the same mechanism works for everyone - everyone will think that people of any other other race looks the same except for their own. I had asians saying they have trouble with distinguishing white people.
>>
>>27391351
I'm not the one saying that all blacks look the same though. There's diversity in every race, caucasian, asian, or african. I'm just saying that from a scientific standpoint, africans are the most diverse.
>>
>>27388914
haha anyone whos good looking MUST have european features? Are you retarded? =D
>>
>>27388991
What's with prejudice people constantly thinking skin tone=mixed? Even if you were right, no one gives a shit. Black is black
>>
>>27391302
i almost forgot how stupid biggie looked
>>
>>27391249
Those are all called Caucasian but you are being purposefully dense if you think a white Caucasian has the same meaning as an Indian Caucasian. Same word. Different meaning. They aren't the same group. Come on son
>>
>>27388745
Not very high up but tbf, there are far hotter people they could've used for the White couple. Those are some odd choices.
>>
I want the Arab woman.
>>
>>27388991
You literally sound very gay.
>Men 10/10
>ewwww. Girls
>>
File: 1458561031746.png (20 KB, 445x392) Image search: [Google]
1458561031746.png
20 KB, 445x392
>>27390210
They look much similar than any of those groups, you tard.
>>
>>27390937
Unfortunately, he's the new English.
/pol/ was right.
>>
I look half arab half hispanic
Also that woman doesn't look that arabic
>>
>>27388745
Shit chart is shit. Get the fuck out, trash.
>>
>>27388745
That Asian beauty standard is somewhat inaccurate.
>>
Wtf, the white chick's not even hot. Shitty taste you've got there.
>>
Where the fuck did you pull the white girl from? Teen Mom or something?
>>
>>27391574
they're all classified by caucasian you dumb fuck

roflmao
>>
>>27391658
Hey, you got the joke. Thanks anon.
>>
objectively corect

very nice

thanks u op
>>
>>27388867
So you get approached by latinas "from time to time" and that's still just a very tiny part of all the girls that approach you?
How fucking much do you get approched?
Are you the most attractive man in the world?
>>
>>27388745
I stand on the ground! XD
>>
lol @ butthurt itt

ahhaah
>>
>>27391529
Of course they don't have to. But take a look at the "asian", he looks like one of his parents were definitely not asian.
>>
>>27389076
I thought of "Iraqi" but I didn't bother to post that
>>
>tfw ginger
We need our own scale, but I'm generally happy with how I turned out
>>
>>27388745
>makes a list of the most white looking people from each race instead of those who look good with their races features and calls it beauty
>even has mixed people on the list
Shit list
>>
>>27393445
Who's mixed?
>>
>>27393817
All of the people in that picture have European genes.

Not saying those people aren't attractive, but they're only attractive to people that like white features.
>>
>>27393873
No, they don't have "european genes" lmao

Traits aren't exclusive to europeans, you retard
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.