[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first girl who said she likes me in 4 years >Im not attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mc ride.jpg (35 KB, 442x499) Image search: [Google]
mc ride.jpg
35 KB, 442x499
>first girl who said she likes me in 4 years
>Im not attracted to her

I dont think ill have a better opportunity given my lazyness and insecurities
>>
At least fuck her. Or is she fat?
>>
>>27388756
she's biggish but she works out a bit

I dont want to waste her time and to be honest Im afraid of dealing with emotional drama
>>
If you can tolerate being around her, go for it. Feelings can arise, down the line. If they don't, just end it. It's not like you're getting married and having kids.
>>
>>27388735
I'm in a similar position as well

This girl is absolutely crazy about me, but I can't stand being around her.
I want a gf, but not like this
>>
>>27388735
Ok, let me give you some advice OP, do with it what you want

Some people will tell you to trust your gut, but your gut is not always right.
If you can see a slight chance of you eventually liking her I'd say go for it, even though it doesn't feel right at the moment.
But here's the difficult part, don't force yourself into it, because that will make you miserable.

Think about it and make a decision on how to proceed.
>>
What the fuck /r9k/?
If you don't like a girl, DON'T date her. Simple as that
>>
Itt
>It's ok when a man does it
>>
>>27388735
>gets approached by woman
>doesn't want her
what happened to this place?
>>
>>27390117
it's almost always the other way around

OP's situation is rare, so stay toastie
>>
>>27388735
>having girls say that they like you
Just fuck off buddy

>>>/adv/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.