[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Asian >Encouraged to date an Asian girl by everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1445043293242.gif (622 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1445043293242.gif
622 KB, 300x168
>Be Asian
>Encouraged to date an Asian girl by everyone
>Zero play from other Asian girls, they're all busy chasing Chads
>Finally get a qt slightly weeb white gf
>Other Asian girls are also mad as fuck when they see me with her, call me a race traitor
>Parents/relatives find out
>Mad as fuck, constantly trying to shame me
>Fire back, tell them that Asian women are cunts

Why are they so entitled? If they didn't want me back then, why should I want them now?
>>
>>27388693
Dunno, man. People are cunts. Good on you, though, getting a girlfriend. Focus on the girl that likes you, not all the girls who don't.
>>
File: Nipland.jpg (44 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
Nipland.jpg
44 KB, 581x443
>>27388693
>>27388718
OUT fucking normies shitting up the board
>>
Anyone notice how the most racist races also coincidentally happen to be the most superior? Take Asians, even more racist than whites, and obviously the masterrace. These "racists" accept racial differences because unlike the shittier races, they aren't faced with the horrible prospect of inferiority.
>>
>>27388693
>be Asian masculinity shitposter
>be not masculine
>>
>>27388693
>be asian
lol

im so sorry
>>
>>27388693

You shouldn't. They're just saying that shit to get power over you. Don't let them cuck you, senpai.
>>
>>27388693
Asians are one of the most united races I've witnessed. All the Asians hang together at college, even though they're from different nationalities, and their groups are made up only of Asians.

Sorry about the shit you're going through, senfam. I'd understand that kind of shit from parents, who are generally very conservative, though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.