[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots are real guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Why can't you fuckers see that a girl can be a robot like you?
>>
yeah with a dick and everything, or did you cut yours off?
>>
Because a girl, no matters how autisitc, always has at least 10 potential orbiters.
>>
>>27388552
Pic better not be related.

I can understand a girl having some physical deformity and being completely unappealing to everyone except the blind and similarly deformed, but like a lot of male """""robots"""" girls like pic related are just posers knowing that robots, due to their lack of real life social graces, have carved a productive online niche' where they anonymously create content to be stolen by hipster normies.
>>
I have no problem with the idea women can be robots, the guys who do are just really fucking loud, that's all.

Fembots do have male allies here, we're just usually too lazy to speak up, and the angry dudes cursing at you don't seem to drive you away so we don't really feel the need.
>>
File: 1458401373732.jpg (2 MB, 3880x4168) Image search: [Google]
1458401373732.jpg
2 MB, 3880x4168
Why do women pretend they can feel lonely? I'm sick of seeing women posting "forever alone ;_;" or talking about how they know how lonely guys feel. No, bitch, you don't. All women can leave their homes and in 30 minutes or less have a guy either asking them on a date or asking them to suck their cock.

You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work. Virtually every woman who wants to has had a bf or had sex and the ones who haven't don't want to in the first place.

They are all whores, every one of them.
>>
File: i-want-to-believe.jpg (19 KB, 396x495) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-believe.jpg
19 KB, 396x495
I can't accept this heresy.
>>
>>27388552
>needing approval to be a part of a group that does not seem to meet the approval of most people they know
>>
File: 1428386686921.jpg (122 KB, 728x768) Image search: [Google]
1428386686921.jpg
122 KB, 728x768
>>27388552

>girl
>robot
>>
>>27388552
Oh hey bitch, I have a proposal for you. You come be my wife and have my kids. After the third or fourth one, you can cuck me as much and you like and I will still support you.

Deal?
>>
>>27388611
>allies

cringing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.