[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ a safe space?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Safe-Space-600-LI.jpg (175 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Safe-Space-600-LI.jpg
175 KB, 600x429
Is /r9k/ a safe space?
>>
>I need some muscle over here!

Meanwhile she probably has never even fucked a nigger.
>>
nope because normies are comming here, where ever normies discover large gatherings of wierdos they try to ruin the fun.

Time to polish my AK47
>>
>>27388032
It's an outlet. No one is literally forced out because they have different opinions. Plus, we can't talk the way we talk on/r9k/ in real life.
>>
>>27388032
Not really, just think about how many bait threads, fembot threads, and all other sorts of shit with the only purpose to upset robots there is on a daily basis? This place is where miserable lonely losers come to be more miserable and made to feel worse.
>>
It's so weird how a lot of posters here act like /r9k/ is a sacred safe space and get upset when different people come in.
>>
File: 1427683012700.jpg (205 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1427683012700.jpg
205 KB, 960x641
>>27388032
No because it is anonymous and anybody can post.
Also, robots are he biggest hypocrites and Idiots out there.
>anybody that is better than me is a normie, but theres no way im one
Theres a ton of non virgins on this board who think theyre robots because they dont have sex enough. They have gfs but they think they need a hotter. They find a way to play the victim.
>Hate women and claim they are whores that are only after money, and then precede to shovel money at any woman who graces this board with her beef flaps.
Anybody who has seen how much money those teenage girls made knows what im talking about. Its absolutely sick.
>Always talks about how certain races and nationalities are born subhuman, and then proceeds to whine about how they are not equal to chad.
Absolutely disgusting, but no, not a safe space.
>Inb4 why do you come here.
Wizchan is too slow, /b/ is too underaged, and I cant post in my usual boards of /out/, /fit/, /vg/ and /k/ about certain things, so here I am.
>>
>>27388198

i think the hope is that if you proclaim loudly and often enough that 4chan is specifically for exactly one kind of user that it'll become true, even though it never does.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.