[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just ate a bunch of fat datura leaves and fifty datura seeds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: 1330.jpg (38 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
1330.jpg
38 KB, 425x375
I just ate a bunch of fat datura leaves and fifty datura seeds. Ready to have a crazy psychedelic trip tonight. Who else tripping here?
>>
File: jgX5Gb8.png (78 KB, 1022x582) Image search: [Google]
jgX5Gb8.png
78 KB, 1022x582
holy shit you're so fucked go throw it up anon
>>
>>27387937
this

normally i wouldn't agree, but you're supposed to eat like half of one leaf to trip, i don't say this lightly when i tell you this might legitimately kill you
>>
File: 1445839180144.png (57 KB, 809x641) Image search: [Google]
1445839180144.png
57 KB, 809x641
850mg of diphenhydramine down the hatch. Hope I see some shadow people tonight. Good luck, OP.

>>27387937
>>27388027
Pussies
>>
>>27387918
>>27388157
you guys are fucking retarded
let me guess, you're going to get high on nutmeg next?
these kinds of trips have no lasting value. they're just weird and not in a fun way, just straight weird
>>
>>27387918
Dumbfuck, your going to blackout and kill yourself
>>
>>27388173
Nutmeg just makes me nauseous. Don't be such a stick in the mud, some people hate deliriants, some people love them.

>inb4 you haven't even tried it
>>
>psychedelic

Lel, assuming you don't die it will be delirium, not psych.

That said I enjoy dph so hold on and try to enjoy yourself. I'd do it more often if not for the dry mouth and restless leg syndrome. Dissociatives are my favorite. Dxm and mxe are as good as they come. Ketamine is pretty nice I guess. Pcp is chill but I feel it's more a social drug than something to really go deep on. It's too stimulating for what I usually do. Not a bad drug though, it doesn't deserve the bad reputation.
>>
>>27388202
>bunch of fat leaves and 50
>count em 50
>seeds

He's gonna kill himself somehow that is seriously way too much even for experienced user
>>
the knowledge that deliriant drugs like that and DPH are so fucking bad for you ruins the idea of any kind of "trip" before i even really think about doing it
>>
>>27388302
Whats so bad about them?

bloxxxoxoxxo
>>
>>27388451
who was liver, who was heart, who was kidneys, who was brain, who was dementia, who was choline etc etc
>>
>>27388468
Oh shit should I stop tripping on dph? I don't even take that much like the poster above, and I use it for sleep a lot. Shit desu I don't want to die
>>
>>27387918
update? that seems like a lot
>>
50mg 2c-b half hour ago
>>
I've got 3 Amanita caps from the fall of 2014. Should I?
>>
>>27388505
There are a lot of better supplements you can use for sleep, like magnesium and magnolia bark. DPH really isn't very healthy (but neither are most drugs.)
>>
>>27388505
if you want to see just how bad it can fuck you up take a stroll over to 420chan's /del/ board

youre feeling placebo, you get a tolerance to the low dose drowsy effect after a few days, to reset you have to wait the same amount of days before you use it again

i've used it for sleep before, like 50-100mgs. shouldnt be taking it on a regular basis though. studies have pointed to incresed risk of dementia in old age in people who took antihistamines a lot

the stories of people pissing blood, going to the ER, getting a tube jammed up their cock after taking like a gram of DPH is enough for me. i don't want to touch the stuff in a heftier dose than 150
>>
Is this thread real?
>>
File: 1458791227569.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458791227569.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
Op isn't there anymore.
>>
>>27388528
sounds fun, if you've dried them well enough I'd say go for it. just remember that it's still poisonous so don't fuck up with taking too much
>>
>>27388468
you write like some pseudointellectual danish guy. scands are always so condescending when it comes to making a point.

only thing i can give you a shred of acknowledgement for is the liver, but all in moderation, and its no problem. i havent even looked it up but i can guarantee you that its no where near as bad as tylenol.
>>
>>27387918
Are you still alive?
>>
>>27388581
>pseudointellectual danish guy

toppest of jejjes

i'm a crude 19 year old american, the only reason i use "imhotep" for a trip is because some guy said i looked like imhotep from the mummy when i posted my picture

anyways, OTC highs usually aren't worth it. been there, done that in high school. it can be fun but the side effects eventually outweigh the desired effect. i used to take dxm every week, now i don't plan to touch it more than a few times a year
>>
Fapping en dph is basically my raison d'etre, but I read doing this will cause permanent ED. It scares the shit out of me but it also cums the cum out of me. Dxm is incredible too but I can't cum on the stuff.
>>
>>27388507
Yeah, I'm like 90% sure OP is dying/already dead.
>>
>>27388575
that's like saying weed lmao is poisonous
>>
>>27388546
/del/ actually inspires me to take dph trips, kek. But yeah, the horrors stories are pretty off putting. Some people have gotten ED from it. Guess Ill stop tripping and just stick to melatonin
>>
File: brucelee.jpg (40 KB, 660x756) Image search: [Google]
brucelee.jpg
40 KB, 660x756
I took a 250 mg dose of DPH once, no tolerance. I had a pretty good idea of what I was in for and was completely lucid and aware of the situation. Felt like shit, but the visuals were really cool. I was watching some documentary on youtube about paranormal cattle mutilations and then I couldn't comprehend the narrator's voice no matter how hard I focused. It just sounded like gibberish. Then old television static appeared on the computer monitor and I decided to lay down and try to sleep. The stripes on my blanket "popped out" like they were long blades of grass, and the room was "breathing" similar to a psilocybin visuals. I thought "damn I wish I didn't have this feeling of impending doom because this looks really neat" and I basically just laid in bed shaking for 8 hours trying to sleep but completely unable to do so. Every half hour to an hour I had to take a piss and drink water because my mouth was super dry. It was really difficult to walk, like the gravity dial was cranked up 200%.

After that, I've used it dozens more times, but not in high enough doses for open eye visuals. A dose of 150 mg with no tolerance actually feels pretty good. Sedative effects, with vivid dreamlike closed eye visuals. I stopped doing that because I read about the studies showing it can contribute to dementia and kidney problems, and it probably fucks a lot of other shit up too.

I would avoid using it for allergies, sleep, nausea, whatever. There's better medicine for all of those problems. If you wanna try tripping on it once it's probably okay, just make sure you take a moderate dose and read lots about it so you know what you're in for.
>>
>>27388695
>felt like shit

that's another horrible thing about diphen

i've taken 200 before and in the first hour i felt really cozy and tired, then all of a sudden i was stricken with some real bullshit
>lying in bed
>tired
>try to sleep
>legs NEVER in the right position
>feel like i MUST kick my legs around or else i feel unbearable

it feels like such fucking shit. it even happened to me on 100 with no tolerance, and i weigh 195
>>
>>27388678
it's nothing at all like saying that!
>>
>>27388173

"no lasting value"

you have shit knowledge on the substance
>>
>>27388695
600mg and it was awful. No visuals, just 8 hours of feeling like I couldn't breath and getting scared that my heart just stopped while not knowing what to do. I would find myself in strange locations in the house, then suddenly be somewhere else then next time I was anywhere close to lucid. The next day I woke up on the bathroom floor in a puddle of what I hope was drool. I had knocked over every trashcan in the house and I had the oven on 350, with a pan inside it holding what was at one point milk and bread probably. I would have sworn that I had poured the milk on the counter and played with it while high, but if I did, I cleaned it up somehow, because there was no evidence of it.

I do not recommend this drug.
>>
>>27388724
>>feel like i MUST kick my legs around or else i feel unbearable
Anything anticholinergenic will cause restless legs. Honestly DPH is so shitty, I'd recommend almost anything else over it.
>>
>>27388202
Tell me more about nutmeg. How much do I need to get really fucked up and get visuals? I tried it before with two nuts I ground myself, but all I got was cotton mouth and athe headache. Do you think it would go well with dex?
>>
>>27388881
>anything else

word

BEING SOBER IS BETTER even if you don't think it is
>>
>>27388695
>dementia
ok im gonna bust this for you guys

dph is an anticholinergic. the study that indicates this dementia thing was done on old people and anticholinergics -- not dph specifically. there are other anticholinergic drugs out there with legitimate medical uses, typically drugs that also solve old people problems. these old fucks took high prescription doses of anticholinergics for years on end, and were twice as likely to end up with dementia. note, these old people were taking high doses of stuff that inhibits the production of neurotransmitters for years, so much so, that their brain was permanently retarded in producing neurotransmitters. of course they ended up with dementia. they were susceptible to it.

if youre using dph to trip every once in a blue moon as a 20 year old, your brain is still productive enough to wake up at the end of your trip and be normal again. if you were elderly, not so much.
>>
>>27388881
Is it worse than solvents?
>>
copy pasting my accidental experience in a recreational dose of dph

>be insomniac
>up like 40+hours and have plans the next day
>go to walgreens and grab first otc sleep aid I see, generic DPH i.e. benadryl
>completely forget the scary stories I heard in middle/high school about people who abused this shit for a legal "high"
>take 5 25mg pills
>rolling in bed for half hour just feel kinda sick
>fuck it, take 6 more
>feel really delirious, confused, sick and now FBI radio signals are being broadcaster to my brain from my fan, really thirsty too so I fill a bottle with water
>fuck it I feel bad but thankfully I have the perfect solution to sleep through this, take what I latter figured to be 14 more pills
>still cant sleep and now im fucking going crazy
>thinking about cutting my arms despite never being a cutter
>oh shit! I wasnt just thinking it but actually doing it
>forget that im not just thinking and repeat this process for some time
>at some point I carve a ":^)" above my knee
>I also evidently finished the 2ls of water pissed in the bottle and then knocked it over onto my laptop

5/10 might do again
>>
>>27388883
if you like a headache with your dex
>>
>>27389006
I don't like a head ache with my dex. I guess nutmeg isn't for me. I'll have to find some other loser drug to combine it with. I'm thinking about morning glory seeds now.
>>
>>27388211

>Not a bad drug though, it doesn't deserve the bad reputation.

Then why did Big Lurch kill and eat that chick?

Why did Christ Bearer cut off his own dick and leap off a window?

PCP will fry the fuck out of your brain; it's a terrible drug.
>>
>>27388881
I'm >>27388695 and I would say many of my 150 mg experiences surpassed marijuana. Not always, but it can feel really great. I have dakimakura that I love to cuddle, and it's even better with DPH. I would definitely say it's better high than codeine, which is just boring. DXM is king of easily accessible highs though.

>>27388840
I've read that around that dose is when you enter full delirium and yeah, generally you can't remember much.

>>27388918
You're probably right about it not causing dementia in 20 year olds, but the kidney problems are enough to make me stop. I read a study that had a case file of a man who used 50 mg a day for just a week for his allergies and went to the ER with a somewhat serious kidney issue (forget the name of it though). On the other hand I read a post on /del/ from someone who was addicted to using 50-100 mg a night just to sleep, and that he can't without it. He didn't report any kidney problem. So it seems like it could be inconsistent if/when it would manifest, which I don't like the idea of one bit.
>>
>>27389041
To add to this, Olney's lesions. PCP is a nigger drug, pure and simple. Do any other dissociative instead.
>>
>>27388921
>Is it worse than solvents?
I stand corrected, it is definitely not worse than solvents. But it's pretty bad. I'd much sooner recommend OP some similar "legal highs" (though I really hate that term) like kava and kratom.
>>
>>27389061

I think it's more niggers aren't smart enough to do drugs. Notice how they also hate dxm and shrooms. I did lsd and somehow avoided turning into orange juice and I did pcp without eating people or self mutilation. Most likely they were on something that wasn't pcp. It's a chill kind of dissociative. Like 1st plat dxm if 2nd and 3rd were just stronger versions of 10t plateau. 4fa is another drug I tried that was really stimulating and sedating at the same time.
>>
kek op is dead
>>
>>27389522
>Most likely they were on something that wasn't pcp
This. You'd be amazed at how many research chemicals are sold under the guise of "pcp" or "molly". RCs can be safe, however most of them have miligram dosing, so people are trusting some niggardly vagabond to dose their drug correctly, which sometimes ends with a massive OD.
>>
any CS majors/computer fags in general i need your help

what exactly is a VPN and PGP how do i get them? i'm trying to figure out how to get drugs off the internet and right now, i know that i need tor, a vpn, a pgp, and bitcoin
>>
>>27389683
You don't actually need a VPN, it just adds an extra level of safety. Download the Tor web browser, the PGP software and GPA/Kleopatra, and chose a service to buy Bitcoin with. Coinbase is easy.
>>
>>27387918
>a bunch
Unless you know what you're doing and by "a bunch" you mean a carefully calculated dose you may very well die.
>>
File: interventionguy1.jpg (30 KB, 485x353) Image search: [Google]
interventionguy1.jpg
30 KB, 485x353
>OP's mom is going to find him dead and blue in his room
>>
>>27389708
I definitely do recommend a VPN just in case, granted obviously TOR itself is anonymous but I've heard too many stories of people ordering drugs on the Silk Road, then being raided shortly afterwards.
>>
>>27389683
A VPN is basically a proxy that works on a system level. You don't need a VPN. All it is for in the context is to hide the fact that you are using Tor. If you want one, you have to buy one. Go pirate proxifier and just use public socks5 proxies to route your Tor connections through if you want, but you don't need it. If your ISP does notice you using Tor they will be thinking your downloading CP or something, not drugs. But either way, they don't want to look because that puts them in ab awkward position, and they don't really care.

For PGP, it is an public key encryption software. Use GPG4win instead. Public key encryption is like a password that is broken into two parts, one encrypts and another decrypts. The public encrypts messages. When you send an emcrupted email, you use the targets public key to encrypt it, and they use their private key to decrypt it.
>>
>>27389808
How do you even 'use PGP' without using GPG4win? I mean unless you're using Linux. I just don't even know how that works.
>>
>>27389805
just how much drugs were they ordering?

i only want to try personal doses of LSD, dex powder, mushrooms etc

>>27389808
is their "key" on their page or whatever in the markets? is it all set up already where i just have to put everything in and i'm all set? i've never even laid eyes on the deep web
>>
>>27387918
overdose. houston we have a problem.
>>
>>27389836
You don't even need Tor to order dex powder in some instances. It's not like it's illegal. And yes, you find the keys on the markets. They'll have their public PGP keys right on their vendor accounts.
>>
>>27389836
>mushrooms
spores are legal to buy in most places. Growing is relatively easy and inexpensive. Look into the pf tek. Shroomery.org
>>
>>27389866
ive heard talk around here of people having problems with contamination, or only ending up with like 7-10 g's from the whole kit

i'd rather just buy and eat 2bh, on dark net im sure i would get better quality and price than the bag full of stems i got from some faggot from school
>>
Can someone remind me how to view the darknet? There was a cool thread awhile ago where a hitman showed us how, and it was really simple but I forgot.

Also please start saging your posts. Sage goes in the options field.
>>
>>27389891
Look up Tor, download the browser, then just look the shit up. And why the fuck would I bother saging? It's not like this stuff is secret in the slightest.
>>
>>27389821
PGP is actually a software package on it's own. You can buy it or pirate it if you like.

>>27389836
They will probably have the public key somewhere obvious.

Oh, also, there is another important feature of PKE. It can sign plaintext messages to show that they were unaltered and made by who they said they were. I don't know if you'll need that though.

Your hardest step will be getting your shitcoins. If you do a real life exchange, don't be an idiot and get robbed. Meet them at a police station or a bank or something.

Use reddit to find market addresses. They also have market reviews there. This is one area where reddit is actually better than 4chen.
>>
>>27389888
Kits are for lazy teenagers. Buy the sporeprints or spore syringe. Do the setup yourself. Homework required, but it's not really hard.
>>
>>27389891
Why would I sage? Because you're scared Japmoot is going to ban you for buying drugs? Your life is not that interesting. Deal with it nigger.
>>
>>27389908
so wait do i have to pirate this PGP it's not just something i can dl for free? fug. ok

>bitshit
there's my problem

i don't exactly have a bank account, im almost 19 and havent even opened one yet, you said something about real life exchange, how does that work? cash money? i have that
>>
>>27389905
Thanks. I have tor. Is that all there is to it? What does tor connect me to, exactly?
>>
>>27389908
Coinbase makes things incredibly easy. And yeah, Reddit basically just works for drug stuff, no real reason why, it just does.
>>
>>27387918
I've got 600mg of DXM so I may do that and listen to Boards of Canada tonight
>>
>>27389933
Tor jumps you through multiple proxies and allows you access to .onion addresses. It allows you access to some sites which aren't otherwise accessible.
>>27389930
It's possible to work out cash exchanges with Localbitcoins, but I don't honestly know how that works.
>>
>>27387918
You should have smoked some of the leaves OP, last time I did that I forgot how to piss and I thought my bladder was going to explode from the pain before blacking out, real fun experience.
>>
>>27389930
No, use GPG, it is an open source program that does the same thing. Only corporations use PGP.

Yeah, if you don't have a bank account, you will have to buy bitcoin in real life. There is a slight markup for this. Search for "local bitcoin" or something like that where you can arrange meetings. Don't mention drugs. And since bitcoin transactions are irreversible, they ain't going to be taking a check.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.