[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Jesus a Chad? The whole sacrificing himself to absolve everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: jesus4.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
Was Jesus a Chad? The whole sacrificing himself to absolve everyone of their sins seems a little bit beta to me.
>>
>gets nailed to a cross
>Chad

take a wide guess
>>
>>27387847

No thankfully. When I find it hard to relate to anyone on this earth, it actually gives me great comfort knowing our Lord and Saviour was a virgin, just like us.
>>
>>27388360
>it actually gives me great comfort knowing our Lord and Saviour was a virgin

He was a virgin by choice though. Jesus could have been knee deep in pussy every day if he wanted to be.
>>
File: Reaction660.gif (645 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Reaction660.gif
645 KB, 500x300
>>27387847
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the worl,d it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now that they have no excuse for their sin. whoever hates me hates my father as well. if I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is they have seen, and yet they have both hated me and my father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their law: 'they hated me without reason.
>>
friendly reminder that jesus was a sand nigger and not white like in OPs pic
>>
>>27388133

>wide guess

those "wide guesses" are a "diamond dozen", right?

>>27387847
The bigger question is: Was Jesus physically attractive?
>>
>>27388854
jesus never lived, the bible is nonsense
>>
>>27387847
Yes because god is basically the ultimate chad. He's strong, a huge dick, mysterious, tall, and an all around alpha. In fact the whole dominant father figure thing is why women are more religious than men.
>>
>>27388854
>Was Jesus physically attractive?

Every depiction of him is completely free of blemishes or anything that would suggest otherwise. Most likely he was attractive for his time but by today's standard he'd be dirty and smelly.
>>
>>27388854
Isaiah 53
For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
>>
File: kojesus.jpg (76 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
kojesus.jpg
76 KB, 600x861
>>27388874
Jesus existed actually m8
>>
>>27388941

So he was a 4/10 on Tinder?
>>
>>27388941

So basically God made himself/his Son average-looking at best, so that people would care about his teachings rather than hang around to try and fuck him.

Doesn't sound like a Chad to me.
>>
File: socrates-drawing.jpg (1 MB, 3012x3131) Image search: [Google]
socrates-drawing.jpg
1 MB, 3012x3131
>>27388972
>>27388963
How I imagine he looked, but less White.
>>
>Jesus pwns roastie feminists

"As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
>>
>>27388382
That's what everyone says
>>
>>27388874
There was someone called Jesus of Nazareth who was crucified by the Romans.
>>
File: 1438802663894.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1438802663894.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
>>27387847
>mfw the term Chad has extended to the world's dominant Abrahamic religion
>>
>>27388781
He was, actually, a member of le happy merchant master race.

>>27389885
Romans, actually, gave little to no fuck about Jesus when he was alive. He was killed because influential Jewish priests saw him as a danger to them. Jewish religion was(and is) one with a very complicated set of rules and almost no access for strangers. Jesus created a cult based on it which was free from a lot of unnecessary Judaistic regulations and rituals. Basically, he was a pirate before digital piracy.
>>
Jesus was a fedora and nothing more. Every female he passed by was m'lady. Like the prostitute he used to bang out with but never fucked because she friend zoned him.

>that long frizzy hair
>neckbeard

Sure looks like a fedora tipper to me.
>>
>>27389992
>Romans, actually, gave little to no fuck about Jesus when he was alive. He was killed because influential Jewish priests saw him as a danger to them
Who knows about that and that the story in the Bible anyway.

We can be pretty sure that the Romans killed a Jesus in this location at roughly this time.
>>
>>27389992
You are so obviously a jew with your jewish double bluff.
>>
>>27387847
LMAO

Jesus is the ultimate Chad. Of course the Jesus of Christianity is not 1:1 copy of the person that lived (he was made into stories like for instance the founders of USA) but still he was the chad of chads in some way. And with him as an ideal the western civilisation won. And now that we abandoned these beliefs the west is becoming weaker. Jordan Peterson explains all of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtiRzQMgBDM
>>
>>27390085
Well, according to the Bible, Pontius Pilate was sympathetic towards Jesus, and he had no Jesus-related orders from the top of the Roman whatever kind of state was at that time. But he had to deal with the riots in the region, and the priests were very influential, so he let locals to decide whether they want to spare Jesus or not.
>>
>>27390123
>Pontius Pilate was sympathetic towards Jesus
Well, Pilate isn't representative of Rome, he's just one man.

>he had no Jesus-related orders from the top of the Roman whatever kind of state was at that time
Yeah, because they didn't give a shit about Jesus.
>>
>>27390146
> Well, Pilate isn't representative of Rome, he's just one man.
He was a very high-ranking governmental official of that time. Probably, that man with the highest rank, who would deal with Jesus face to face.

> Yeah, because they didn't give a shit about Jesus.
That's what I was trying to say.
>>
>>27390187
>very high-ranking governmental
He was a prefect in a province nobody really gave a shit about.
He's not too high ranking.
>>
>>27390085
>Implying the Romans cared about yet another cult springing up from the uneducated masses living in sandhuts in the Middle East

Would have been too much hassle. The Romans were perfectly willing to accommodate Christianity, so long as Christianity would accommodate their religion. Problems arose when Christians grew in number and started demanding not only that people worship Yahweh, but that they stop worshipping all other gods.
>>
>>27387847
>People whip themself in the streets every year to please you
>a billion people celebrate your birthday every year
>people still build temples for you
>every week, million of people put your body in their mouths

jesus confirmed for ultimate chad
>>
>>27390268
So if Jesus is the ultimate Chad, are his followers the ultimate Betas? Or are they his Stacies?
>>
>>27390403
No. In life there is always a Chad above you, even if it is God or Jesus or whatever. That's why alpha/beta dichotomy is often useless - it's all contextual. In absolute terms there is no alpha or Chad, that happens only in relational terms, and with passing time, hireachies restructure themselves so it's not static at all.
>>
>>27387847
Jesus was basically a MGTOW who told society to get fucked and people who wanted salvation had to find it within themselves.
Almost all of the religious aspects was bullshit by Paul, which ended up becoming the religion of Christianity. Jesus himself was a lot more inline with Siddhaartha Gautama than any of the bullshit supernatural faggotry in Christianity.

The guy was basically publicly killed for rejecting the bullshit aspects of the local Jewish beliefs so hard that people dropped out of the rat race to hang around with him.

>>27388781
>friendly reminder that jesus was a sand nigger and not white like in OPs pic
Well no shit.
>>
>>27390645
>Jesus was basically a MGTOW

He was banging Mary Magdalene the whole time though
>>
>>27390645
And how many of Buddha's followers achieve what he did? Zero? I'm guessing those lifelong meditations and chantings don't do anything since half or more of those people are 70+ and still searching.
>>
>>27390754

They just aren't doing it right.
>>
>>27390268
Has it really come to this point that the word Chad is used to describe anyone Influential, regardless of their personality? Jesus was a virgin. How on Earth could he be considered a Chad.
>>
>>27391859

Do you honestly believe that Jesus was incel?
>>
>>27391912
He was one of a kind.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.