[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this smug subhuman piece of shit has a gf and I do not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1217x1603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1217x1603
>this smug subhuman piece of shit has a gf and I do not
>>
Looks it not everything apparently, working three jobs while she fucks Chad back at home is also sufficient.
>>
his life is still total shit.
I'm single and my life is better than his.
not even bragging. just saying that a gf only creates more problems instead of solving them for you.
>>
>>27387819
Wait, eggman works three jobs to support his NEET gf? What?
>>
>>27387891
>a gf only creates more problems
when will men realize this
>>
>>27387759
Normie here, last time I swung by here there was talk about this legendary pokeman having offed himself, is it true robots?
>>
>>27389382
Nah. Egg is just an attention-whore. He'll never kill himself. He likes living too much. Even if it's painful.
>>
>>27388055
yes NEET 18 year old in an open relationship
>>
File: dog_8.jpg (191 KB, 970x617) Image search: [Google]
dog_8.jpg
191 KB, 970x617
>>27387891
>>27388537
This. In some other thread we were discussing this.

Having and maintaining a gf requires you to:
>stay /fit/
>work so you can buy her shit (dinners, presents, clothes, whatever)
>talk to her and meeting in person everyday
>dedicate her your time, lots of it
>cope with her shit
>cope with her parents' shit
>stay alert so you don't get fucking cucked

All that shit just to get sex about one or two times a week. And that's just the things you have to do to maintain her, let's not forget what you have to do to even get her in the first place. So no thanks, pham. I'm fine with my loneliness.
>>
>>27389413
This
It's 2016 it's time men wise up
>>
>>27389413
And even if you fulfill that entire laundry list of requirements through dedication and perseverance, odds are she still won't even care about doing things to make you happy. The game is completely rigged, yet normies still wonder why so many young males snap and go postal.
>>
Give up your dignity for fame and you can have one too.
>>
I just can't take this man seriously because his head is shaped like an egg.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27387759
So, is he still alive?
>>
>>27388055
>NEET gf
There is no such thing as a NEET female because being a NEET is their default position in life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.