[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Guy from yesterday's thread, who was on the 3 day coke binge here. Just check back in if anybody cared.

I'm not dead at least.
>>
I really just want to do some heroin
>>
let's be real dawg, a 3 day coke binge isn't a big deal
unless you're sweating non stop and only snorting more because you think you'll die if you dont
ur on an average binge
>>
>>27387744
Better quit now, that shit will fuck up your heart sooner or later.
>>
File: 160324_232724_COLLAGE-1.jpg (254 KB, 1304x1500) Image search: [Google]
160324_232724_COLLAGE-1.jpg
254 KB, 1304x1500
>>27388067

I'm only 26
>>
File: 1356354653730_2.png (11 KB, 416x450) Image search: [Google]
1356354653730_2.png
11 KB, 416x450
>>27388102
Pat the Bunny????

originalelelele
>>
drugfags are the worst
>hurr look at me i do DRUGS because i can acquire drugs and i'm super cool because i do DRUGS GUYS
>hahaha guys listen to my experience with drugs
>this definitely needs it's own thread instead of posting in one of the other 5 drug threads on here
>>
>>27388123
Applies to anything really chap.
>>
Step the fuck up OP, I'm coming off a multi week heroin, benzo, and alcohol bender. Three goddamn seizures later. One day sober.

Whenever I try to sleep, I keep having feverish nightmares about having more seizures. For some reason there's a WW1 German theme because that's something I was sort of reading about earlier tonight.

Scared off my online girlfriend by being a crazy druggie asshole, she wants absolutely nothing to do with me. Part of me wants to go to Syria to join the YPG, but I mostly just want to stop feeling things. I'm pretty goddamn sick of feeling things. I'm about ready to kill myself I think.
>>
>>27388123

Noone is keeping you from having a hobby. If you don't like drugs find something you do like. I don't care for ponies or atheism but you don't see me shitting up your threads.
>>
File: 71M8yXz6o7L._SL1300_.jpg (141 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
71M8yXz6o7L._SL1300_.jpg
141 KB, 1300x1300
>>27388177

I'm pretty much at the same place as you. It just can't kill myself.

It seem like I'm trying to with drugs tho

I'm not getting high and I taking bigger and bigger shots
>>
>>27388328
I don't have access to any drugs at all at this moment. I think I might get enough designer benzo's to fade out one last time. I think I'm done.

I wish I could get opiates too, but that seems unlikely.
>>
>>27388369

Good luck drug boy
>>
>>27389335
Thanks. I would happily suck a dozen cocks for a lethal quantity of heroin, benzodiazepines, and barbiturates. And a pack of goddamn cigarettes.
>>
Ayyy, I'm the guy that was on the 2 day meth binge lol. I stayed up another day, fell asleep at night on the 3rd day. I started getting very paranoid hearing noises and stuff.. That was the final and last time I'm ever doing it. I kind of always say this, I'm really hoping I can go through with it this time.
>>
>>27389468
Sure it was. It always is. I've done heroin for the last time more times than I can say.
>>
>>27388102
You seem chaddy so why are you doing this
>>
>>27389530
because he's fucked up in the head
but he looks like so much of a normie it probably is other peoples fault
>>
>>27388123
At least these are better than the neet threads

>hey guys I'm a lazy fuck
>isn't it neat that I know how to cheat the system
>am I cool for living at home
>>
>>27388123
>non-drug guys thinking that drugs are a hobby

Only if you're an addict. Otherwise it's just something fun to occasionally do to kill some time and have fun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.