[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ignored a UTI. It's getting worse. I have symptoms of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: DeepFeel.jpg (175 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
DeepFeel.jpg
175 KB, 629x754
I ignored a UTI. It's getting worse. I have symptoms of it getting more serious. I'm ignoring the antibiotics I was given. This way, the cause of my death won't have to be listed as suicide.
>>
File: 1408900476568.png (667 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408900476568.png
667 KB, 633x758
>>27387573

Thats a real shit way to go
>>
>>27387684
I don't want people thinking that I killed myself. The person who I care about the most said that he'd blame himself if I ever did it. This will just be seen as an unfortunate illness, hopefully.
>>
>>27387818

Walk out in front of a bus, it'll be quicker and look like an accident.
>>
you will regret it when you are in the hospital fighting for your life.
>>
>>27387573
>death by uti

enjoy your long and peniley deformed existence op
>>
What does blood poisoning/sepsis feel like? The description on wikipedia doesn't make it sound that bad.
>>
>>27387923
I don't want to scar the bus driver or any people looking.
>>
>>27387948
As someone who rarely leaves their bedroom, I'm not planning on making it to a hospital.
>>
If I chop my own feet off could I get disability payments?
>>
>>27387573

If you stay down this course it will be a bad way to go. UTI will move up the ureters and become a kidney infection which will then lead to kidney failure and/or sepsis.

Good luck though anon I hope you can get some opiates or something to ease your passing.

t. medfag
>>
>>27388466
Thanks. What should I be expecting?
>>
>>27387818
When they realise you weren't taking your antiobiotics, they'll know you wanted to die

Dying slowly from a bacterial infection is incredibly painful and no normal human would ignore the pain, so they'll obviously know
>>
>> Dying slowly from a bacterial infection is incredibly painful

I had a huge open infected wound on my leg for weeks that was on the verge of going septic and there was hardly any pain.
>>
>>27388794
I'm p sure kidney failure hurts like hell
>>
Assuming male, how the hell did you even get a UTI?
>>
>>27388771
I do have a record of being forgetful with other medications, but that probably wouldn't work for sure.
>>27388896
I'm female, so it was pretty easy to end up with a UTI. Not drinking nearly enough water was probably a big factor.
>>
why do you want to die OP?
>>
>>27389141
>I'm female,

Get out
>>
>>27389147
I don't have any friends and I barely even know how to interact with people. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 6 and diagnosed with Autism under the DSM-V a few years ago. It really shows, and I'm alone almost all the time. It feels like I only burden everyone around me, and I'm tired of hurting people. It feels like everyone would be better off in the long run if I died. My mom almost murdered me when I was younger and my dad regrets the fact that I exist. The only person I talk to on a regular basis is one of my old teachers.
>>
>>27389268
:( that's horrible, I'm sorry.
>>
>>27389268
You're gonna let your parents influence your suicide? They're the ones who decided to create you.
>>
>>27389268
Nice blogpost, no one cares. You're probably just fat. Lose some weight and maybe you'll stop being ugly.
>>
>>27389268

do you want a depressed autistic friend because if so I am available

even if you die at least youll have someone to talk to beforehand
>>
>>27389376
You're right, but I don't know what to do. It feels like this is the only way to escape.
>>
>>27389388
I'm 5'6" and 120 lbs.

>>27389406
It can't hurt. Do you have an email address?
>>
>>27389442
for the love of god get that taken care of
theres much better accidents you could have
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.