[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
donaldtrup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: sayin.jpg (19 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sayin.jpg
19 KB, 640x960
can we all agree to vote for donald trump just to watch america fall. or rise to great new levels and ban the mexicans?
>>
File: 1433611581795.jpg (169 KB, 457x381) Image search: [Google]
1433611581795.jpg
169 KB, 457x381
>trump will singlehandedly make america collapse
>trump will somehow make America great """"again""""", despite being intentionally vague on the details
nice meme
>>
File: the look off death.jpg (67 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
the look off death.jpg
67 KB, 700x466
i wonder what will happen to all the mexican restaurants
>>
Yeah, if Trump were elected, he would end up as yet another mediocre president. Things wouldn't be better, nor would they be enormously worse, we'd just continue our slow decay. I guess that makes it a bit hard to get worked up about him, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1021x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1021x655
>>27387076
No we can not
> go to the nearest bridge
>tie a rope
>kill yourself

GTFO of here you /pol faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x200
>implying im not voting for sanders or clinton
>implying i dont want everything to collapse

Things will go to shit soon no matter what and i would rather the dollar collapse or have the stock market collapse that the jews are planning to happen under a democrat. Having sanders or clinton would just speed up the inevitable increase of degeneracy and subsequent collapse of america and get it over with. And to be honest thats what we need, because its the only way things might actually change on an extreme level. A different president is not going to be able to do much, sorry to burst your bubble.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.