[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a story for you this is one of my first times posting so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
got a story for you
this is one of my first times posting so please don't hate
>be 18
>have a friend we'll call S
>S is a total fukkboi
>literally all the girlfriends he's had since he was 14 he's cheated on and left for the girl he cheated with
>total asshole
>recently happened again
>Girl let's call C had gotten cheated on
>S decides he wants to stay with C since she makes him happy
>He tells me not to get involved and C stays with him after she asks me what to do, and I say whatever you want
>S has now cheated a second time
>S says he wants to still be with her
>C also still wants to say
>C's friends are calling her an idiot
>I think she's an idiot
>They're fucking and last time I asked S he said that it's complicated
Why do women fall for such assholes? She knows about everything, and she still wants to be with him.
>>
>>27386820
get the fuck off my board and never come back you underage fuck
>>
>>27386848
im 18 you retard
>>
>>27386874
except you're not, and you're not fooling anybody you stupid fuck
only an underage b& would care about something so stupid and trivial, and only a fucking whiny teenager would post it on fucking /r9k/ of all places

take your stupid shit to >>>/soc/ or >>>/b/
>>
>>27386907
>Only a fucking whiny teenager
>18
woah, fuck dude good job
let me set the scene
i've known this cunt for all of secondary school and he has a fucking son with an ex and he dropped out of college
now all I do is shit post and look for a job. Today, after finding out a girl called "enkidu" goes on this board I'll check it
again this is one of my first time's posting
but now I know it's just full of entitles neckbeards
>>
>>27386987
>but now I know it's just full of entitles neckbeards
good, now leave

if you really expect me to believe you aren't an underage faggot, then post your ID with any identifying info besides your age blocked out

inb4 some bullshit excuse
>>
>>27387011
>inb4 some bullshit excuse
yeah it's 6:08am and im sad. I'm not gonna get up just to identify myself to some random anon
you seem angry, wannna talk about it?
>>
>>27387049
>boo hoo stacy keeps going after chad's cock WHY WONT SHE LOVE ME IM SUCH A NICE GUY
Alright, man, this is your final warning. This isn't a threat or anything, it's for your own mental health and your own personal future. Leave this place and never return. You'll browse here, and descend deeper into the crushing pits of loneliness and despair. You will grow to despise the world around you, and one day, you'll wake up when you're 30, surrounded by bottles of your own piss and shit in a dark, grimy apartment room dimly lit by your computer screen, and you'll regret all your time here.

Look in a 'faces of /r9k/ thread. This is your future.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.