[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never been afraid of death, always just believe it will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1443119611092.png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1443119611092.png
30 KB, 500x461
>never been afraid of death, always just believe it will be like sleeping because I'm not religious
>have a dream where I get shot in the head
>feel blood pouring out, fall to the ground, everything goes dark
>waiting and bracing, thinking about how my entire life and everything in it just ended, and how everything has become small in comparison as I prepare to cross over into the afterlife
>wake up
>now terrified of death because I know I will face that final moment, even if only half a second long, where I am for all intents and purposes dead, but still waiting for all life to leave me, not knowing if I will soon cross over into an entirely new life
It was terrifying, robots. Everything seemed so small.
>>
I had a dream my gf died
Then I was floating in a pool
Then lightning struck the pool
And I woke up.
>>
>>27386818
I'm just terrified because I experienced that moment of knowing I'm dead and not knowing what comes next.
It was awful.
>>
For the past few nights the inevitability of death and nonexistence has been freaking me out. One day it'll all just be over...
>>
>>27386776
Had the same kind of dream and instead lost all fear of death. Where did you go wrong in your dream OP?
>>
>>27386954
It was a shootout. I got shot in the head and it didn't feel like anything, but I fell to the ground and everything felt warm. I could feel blood running from my head. Things went black. I kept getting warmer, I was waiting for this life to change into another, something to happen, I thought of my dad, it all was wrong. But then I woke up. I was scared. The warmth felt like I was going to hell.
>>
I used to feel that. Pretty sure everyone does. Either you drown it out or become religious.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.