[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help. I'm becoming a misogynist. Tell me something good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 303994_v1.jpg (142 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
303994_v1.jpg
142 KB, 500x334
Help. I'm becoming a misogynist. Tell me something good about women! Quick!
>>
if you offer them enough mone they will literally suck your dick
>>
>>27386648
Stop giving a shit about women.
It apply to anyone on this board.
>>
>that pic
typical cracked
it's amazing how far women go to pathologize unattractive men
>>
File: 1458516600439 copy.jpg (295 KB, 607x716) Image search: [Google]
1458516600439 copy.jpg
295 KB, 607x716
Anime girls are loosely based on real ones.
>>
There are stil good women out there.
You just need to snatch her from her current bf, because they always, always have a bf.
I hope you're charming enough.
>>
Nothing. Women are worthless leeches. You're better being a misogynist. Welcome to the club faggot.
>>
>>27386751
>A girl whos willing to cheat on her bf is good relationship material
Literal cuck. The only hope is to pick up some 15 year old girl from some random little french village or something.
>>
>>27386751
>"I can steal her from her bf !"
>"I'm gonna be in a relationship with a girl who left her bf for me !"
>"there's literally no chance she'll leave me for someone else !"

Also,
>"just be charming"
>on r9k
>charming
Fucking KEK
>>
>>27386751
If you have to steal her from her bf then she will inevitably cheat on you with someone else later. That is hardly a "good woman".
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 988x1152
>>27386648
Well, women have feet
>>
>>27386898
You're terrible at this
>>
>>27386648
They make you fucking food

That's all I got
>>
as someone who has had multiple women from all walks of life into me, here's the secret
>treat them like a friend
that's it. don't think about them naked, or your dick in their mouth. it's hard, then you're hard, then you're awkward, then they're gone. once you think they're into you, try to flirt. if they do like you, pretty much whatever you do will work. believe it or not but a lot of girls think they're interesting and cool when they arent so if you pretend they are, then once you get the giggle, or the prolonged eye contact, or the feeling in your gut that reminds you of your waifu, just ask her out. DONT BE SCARED OF REJECTION
/rant
>>
>suck your penis
>cuddle buddy
>can show sides of yourself to them that you cannot anyone else because manliness
>make you feel good in ways no one else can
usually they're uncaring monsters who eat hearts for breakfast, but that's only when you're young. when looks start fading, they understand true loneliness
>>
>>27386648

Here you go op:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUna51rI_eQ
>>
Your mom is/was one

If you don't like you're mom I got nothing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.