[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no weeb gf Have any of you had a gf that actually shared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456828869279.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456828869279.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no weeb gf

Have any of you had a gf that actually shared your interests? How did it go?
>>
>tfw had a qt, pure gf who was also an extreme weeb and sometimes played gsg with me
>thought she was perfect until she turned out to be crazy

You'll never find someone that's cute, not crazy, into your hobbies, and still innocent. ;_;
>>
weebgfs are either sluts, insane or both
>>
>>27386721
gib details pls
Like one of her crazy episodes.
>>
i had this for awhile and she had a steam too with some decent games, kinda a casual gamer though. it didn't work out though, she was selfish as fuck and moved on to another guy in person.
>>
>>27386496
They all seem pretty fucking retarded.
Or have boyfriends.

>And wouldn't want a person like me anyways :/
>>
>>27386496
Nah.
Someone I knew had the chance. She was slightly strange but they get along well in the end.

Not my type of people to be honest.
>>
>>27386762
Well, the reason why I broke up with her was because she essentially flew over to an my old online friend who I had previously professed my love to (more than three years ago, but a few weeks before I met her) and waited outside of her work place to stalk her to her house and attempt to exact her "revenge".

She had really bad retroactive jealousy, and pretty much balled up into catatonic shock every time she thought about me interacting with any girl from my past. This coupled with the fact that I couldn't leave her alone at night without her either injuring herself, or waiting for me to wake up was too much for me.

She might sound like a qt yandere gf, but she was actually extremely abusive.
>>
>>27386979
Fuck you normie cunt I want your ex
>>
>>27386992
No you don't. I'm fairly certain she was only with me for the attention. Though she had some positive traits too. She made really cute letters and had really good taste in weeb music.
>>
File: 1451176632985.jpg (185 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
1451176632985.jpg
185 KB, 1083x720
>>27386979
>tfw no abusive, yandere gf
>>
File: reeeeeeeee1.png (346 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee1.png
346 KB, 858x725
>>27387038
>No you don't
YES I DO YOU FILTHY FUCKING NORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIE
>>
>>27386496
3DPD don't have interests. They're like a shoal of fish, really.
>>
>>27387046
Don't be sad, it's a good feel.
>>
>>27386979
>every time she thought about me interacting with any girl from my past
But you had her, so you didn't need them anymore.
>couldn't leave her alone at night
It's not unusual for couples to sleep together, or to get breakfast in bed.
>>
Oh boy.
>find a girl, around 3 years younger than me though
>likes reading,same taste in music , all that shit
>tumblr happens
> I hide my fucking power level. She's a shameless tumblrina with no sense of hiding it
>hurr I'm so tumblr now
>hurr sassy queen you call me a slut like it's a bad thing
>all that shit
>still put up like a cuck while she fantasises about bridge troll looking British actors
>hurr x from "generic normie teenage obnoxious girl show" is sooooo hottt yasss my ovaries
>acts like all teenage tumblrinas, with no more actual talk about books life. Now it's just her talking about normie tumblr bs
>tells me how she's nerd because she thinks Jared leto as joker is hot
>hide my power level
>says she likes insane people
>I have severe ADHD and bi polar disorder, and SSRI induced mania and hallucinations
>calls me a "bipolar angry idiot" after a huge fight and that she can't deal with my insanity
>wut bitch I thought you said you liked insane guys
>when expectations meet reality.jpg
>finally the say comes, the breaking point
>"I'm a Feminist anon"

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>27386979
Why can't guys just accept that not every girl wants to share? Seriously life is not a harem anime.
>>
>>27387384
But femanon
l do
>>
>>27386979
>She had really bad retroactive jealousy, and pretty much balled up into catatonic shock every time she thought about me interacting with any girl from my past.

Fucking perfect give me her contact.
>>
>>27386496
I married her
nine years ago
Things are still going really well
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.