[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Requirements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1920x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1920x919
hey /r9k/

In your opinion, what does a person need to be or have in order to qualify as a robot?

Pic not related
>>
I was thinking like, maybe being a robot is

> Virgin (kissless or not)
> generally unliked
> social ineptitude
>>
They just need to be a FUCKING STUPID GAY FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Detachment, mostly
Emptiness too, but they don't attempt to fill it with meaningless things like normal people who are also empty do
>>
>sexual partners less than 30 by age 21
>under 6 feet tall
>penis less than 6" (girth)
any of these will qualify anyone as a robot
>>
>>27386491
Who told you this IS MUH SEKRIT KLUB?
Just be miserable and generally just look at what other people are posting above. I barely have the energy to put out what I think they are.
>>
Several, but i wouldnt say all of these traits.
>Shitty life
>no/very few friends
>No/very few relationships
>Virgin/had sex very few times
>Detatched from most people
>Socially inept
>Average-less than average looks
BONUS POINTS
>Mysoginistic
>Racist
>Neet
> REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27386942
/thread
Normies fuck off
>>
>>27386491

A working ability to lie on the internet. Pretty low rung on an anonymous BBS.

By the way, I'm a kissless handholdless white virgin who believes the feminists are out to cuck us all, but only if the Chad government doesn't kill us first. BETA UPRISING NOW
>>
Virgin, that's it.
>>
>Virgin
>Not in college
>No job
>Over 20
>>
>>27386491

If you needed to call someone right now for a ride in the middle of desert and no one can go (not including mom or dad or siblings) you are robot.

If you had to take a date to an event or wedding and can't take anyone,

you are robot.
>>
>23 yo+ (past college age)
>KHV
>No history of gf or casual flirting
>Zero friends or acquaintances irl or online
>NEET with no marketable skills or prospects of any future job
>Introvert with avoidant personality disorder, anxiety or severe depression prohibiting you from any future chance of making friends
>Only leave house for rare dentist or doctor appointment
>Suicide is your first thought when you wake up and last before falling asleep

Any less than this and you're a failed normie or just a late bloomer with a normie future ahead of you.
>>
File: 57832458.jpg (396 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
57832458.jpg
396 KB, 2048x1536
>>27386491

we've been over this, OP

essential and absolute bare minimums for being a robot:

>21+
>male
>virgin
>never had a gf
>can not be white AND tall
>>
1. virgin
2. unattractive
3. works a job that pays hourly (or neet)
4. sexual deviance
5. distaste for society
>>
>>27386491
Unsuccessful in all facets of life
1) Bad at romance and undesirable so they have to be a kv
2) Bad at general social interactions so they can't have irl friends or a job. They also need to be a shut in
3) Lost the genetic lottery so can't be good looking, otherwise people will always treat you well
4) Over 20 years old
5) An unhappy life with at least one mental illness
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.