[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wojak Vs. The Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 604x390
I don't see Wojak used by the normies nearly as much as pepe. Is there a reason for this, or has it just not caught on yet?
>>
i am pepe but i am wojak
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
>tfw Wojak
>>
why did knowyourmeme newfags have to revive the wojak and pepe names? They're awful names and were abandoned for a reason. What you see there are the feels guy and the sad frog.
>>
W O J A C K
O
J
A
C
K
original as fuck famollama
>>
>goes to uni or college
what the fuck are teenagers doing to him
>>
I'm a Wojak but I'm not a friendless virgin that stays at home playing vidya all day.
>>
I'm a wojak, minus the average looking. My eyes are a wreck. I look dead inside. Like the lights are on but nobody's home.

I know a pepe, it's a shame to see the world get to him the way it has. He's like a bard, very outgoing and personable. Certain people seem to be drawn to him like flies to shit. I like him but the more I pry the more I find angst and hatred in his heart, he hauks venom and lashes out like a wounded animal. I feel for him even though he shits on me.
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 604x390
>>27386488
I guess I'm closer to wojak.
Though I don't play video games and r9k would consider me a normie.

>normalfag among the robots
>"that strange guy" among the normies.
>>
>>27386488
>Some anxiety, good amount of regrets/shame
>virgin & racist
>empathetic
>Play vidya when not working/reading & live with parents
>Probably average looking I know I'm not overly intelligent either.
>Fairly hipster when it comes to music
>I'm a tool. ie. If I have to give up a little something for someone else then I do it since it seems like such a big deal to the person.
>Fairly skinny manlet
So I'm maybe 70/30
>>
>>27386643
Well, I think I would remove the misogynist actually.
I hate SJW as a whole, not especially women.
>>
I'm a pepe. My whole life is a regret. I'm also really lazy.
>>
>>27386488
Pepe
>Full of regrets and shame
This one hits the hardest.
>misogynist and racist
Mostly because it's one of the few things that make me happy anymore. Sorry blackbots, it ain't fair but it just is.
I try to lean more on the misogyny because most women here kind of deserve it.
>cynical, bitter, angsty
>depression
>lives with parents
>Intelligent working on the lazy
>bitterness has eaten up his once okay personality
>aggressive
>neckbeard

Wojak
>Horrible anxiety
>friendless virgin
>average looking
>pleb
>goes to college

Used to lean more on the Wojak side, now I'm more on the Pepe side.
Better a loser asshole than a loser cuck.
>>
How can someone be intelligent AND lazy? If they really were intelligent they would realize that being lazy is stupid.
>>
entirely pepe
>>
>>27386951
>they would realize that being lazy is stupid
It doesn't work like that.
Just because you can rationalize it and know it's a bad choice doesn't mean you're going to stop.
>>
>>27386951
leave you fucking normie, you don't belong here
>>
File: 1455582043396.png (45 KB, 153x122) Image search: [Google]
1455582043396.png
45 KB, 153x122
>>27387000
ayye i dont regret these trips though
>>
>>27386488
Pepe with aspergers instead of bipolar
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.