[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it socially acceptable to befriend a 15 year old with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444157915262.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444157915262.png
21 KB, 900x900
is it socially acceptable to befriend a 15 year old with the intent to sleep with her when she is 16?
no particular reason I am asking, just curious.
>>
>>27386426
Half your age plus 7
>>
Socially no but it's 100% legal. Now if you feign ignorance on the matter and the age gap isn't too large then you can get away with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 480x624
>>27386426
As long as your not creepy, and look young yourself. No one will bat an eye.
>>
>>27386426
no its not socially acceptable but if you keep it lowkey then it should be k.
>>
>>27386426
you're literally a predator. Get off the streets sicko.
>>
we have a term for this, it's called child grooming. it's illegal in most of the developed world, so i'm gonna go with no
>>
>>27386426
I'd wait till she's 18 personally.
>>
>>27386443
I don't get why people follow this stupid rule.
>>
>>27386426
that's called and grooming and illegal

I mean I guess if you never bring up sex or anything like that you coul probably get away with it

socially acceptable? probably not unless you're at most like 2-3 yrs older then it wouldn't be totally weird
>>
>>27388228
>>27388201

So I read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming and it's completely different. There's nothing wrong if you wait until she's 16, you're technically not breaking the law since she is able to consent.
>>
>>27386426
Does it really matter? It sounds like you're going to do it anyway.
I say fuck what the normos think, don't let yourself be cucked by social conventions.
>>
No Adam, it isn't.
>>
File: totally not fbi.jpg (28 KB, 311x406) Image search: [Google]
totally not fbi.jpg
28 KB, 311x406
>>27386426
Nothing to worry about at all! Please tell me more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.