[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's say rEEincarnation is real robots. you can eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458820880966.jpg (445 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1458820880966.jpg
445 KB, 499x499
let's say rEEincarnation is real robots. you can eventually be born into the life you want after death, ok. now, let's say killing yourself doesnt negate this. ok. now the big question

if you had to kill yourself 100 times to reach the life you wanted, could you do it? could you endure the pain? for arguements sake, we'll say you remember what your plan is each time you are reborn
>>
Suicide can be not only incredibly easy, but also entirely painless

Brought myself to the verge of death using a method that I know works, and it's like finding the holy grail of shutting life off

I'd do it. Problem is whether or not what I supposedly want would fuck me over in the next life.
>>
>>27386196
who's to say that the lives i live beforehand aren't gonna be cool in their own ways? i'd wanna live through Spiderworld and other small changes that ripple into large events that change history. this also makes me wonder if the universe is recreated every time i would be reincarnated. please respond to clarify
>>
File: 1448126527071.jpg (57 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1448126527071.jpg
57 KB, 500x251
Yes, enduring pain is an inevitability. Even if you're the biggest coward in the history of the world the pain is coming, it's a matter of coping and minimizing it. I would probably live out the hundred lives in their entirety for the hell of it, barring extenuated circumstances. Human experience is one hell of a ride, family.
>>
>>27386272
they could be relatively cool, but your most ideal life wouldn't happen unless you pass 100 suicides. warning: it's also possible to be born into a crippled life where you are physically incapable of killing yourself so you'd have to just wait it out
>>
>>27386256
please tell us how robot
>>
>>27386504
Oh wait you'd have to live out an entirely new life as someone else every time? That shakes things up a bit. Might do it anyway for the novelty of having memories carry over from one life to the next, but it does make things a little different.

I mean, how is that any different from normal reincarnation, except there's a reward at the end?
>>
>>27386196
There are no shortcuts on the path of life. You must live all of the lives fully.
>>
>>27386616
the main difference is you can speed things up and it's possible that it hurts a hell of alot more. some people die in their sleep which is assumingly painless
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.