[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have people always been assholes? Are they getting worse? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1448273780512.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448273780512.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
Have people always been assholes? Are they getting worse? You would think that in the 1950s people would treat others with respect.

It seems like everyone is becoming more of an asshole these days. What is the cause? Is it the internet?
>>
File: butts.gif (574 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
butts.gif
574 KB, 512x288
desu senpia desu me the fact we all act like assholes rather then are assholes i progress bb
>>
Have you literally never taken a history class? People now are about as non-terrible as they ever have been
>>
you probably wouldn't like the 1950s anon.

you're going back to an age where they'd beat the shit out of faggots like you just for existing and there was no institution to stop them.

you robots fail to realise feminism is LITERALLY the only reason you're not persecuted and shit on daily

because they made it illegal for chads to bully you.

remember to thank stacey when you see her, FAGGOTS.
>>
>>27386175
you weren't even alive back then
>>
>>27386368
>you robots fail to realise feminism is LITERALLY the only reason you're not persecuted and shit on daily
If feminism didn't exist I would have a wife who lost her virginity to me on our wedding night and several children right now.
>>
>>27386362
I don't trust history taught by progressive society which sees the future as some sort of Heavenly scientific kingdom on Earth or else you get people like: >>27386368
>>
>>27386415

if feminism didnt exist you'd be discriminated against 1000x more

by extension the protection afforded to women is also afforded to beta males like urself.

ur an idiot if u dont see this

u cant even call a kid a faggot in highschool these days

50 years ago they'd gang up on you and beat the shit out of you on the playground

then u'd get blamed for starting it.
>>
Oh my god you people who look back on the fifties with rose tinted glasses. You weren't even born.

It wasn't all milkshakes and drive in movies you know.

There was crime. Drug abuse. Alcoholism. The beautiful nuclear family? The housewife mom is fucked up on valium all the time. The husband beats her. Staunch racism. Homophobia. If you weren't working you were a fucking disgusting piece of shit. Affairs. Cheating. Everyone smoked cigarettes because no one knew they caused cancer. The internet didn't exist so your entertainment is gone.

The only thing that was better back then was the economy
>>
>>27386470
>writes like a retard
>shit logic
>unreasonable name calling
Yep, we have a feminist right there.
>>
>>27386516
>The housewife mom is fucked up on valium all the time. The husband beats her. Staunch racism. Homophobia. If you weren't working you were a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

...what is wrong with all these again?
>>
>>27386175
I don't know OP, people seem to be getting nicer, to me.
>>
>>27386583
You're just samefagging and trying to make feminists look stupid. Admit it.
>>
>>27386516
Whay can't we have that again. Make America Great Again.

Niggers
>>
>>27386416
Addiction is down.
High school graduation is up.
Crime is down.
And tolerance is up.

Would you rather live in a time were people were literally blasted with firehoses for demanding civil rights?
>>
>>27386416
So basically you don't like history when it doesn't agree with your opinions
>>
File: wha....gif (1 MB, 230x290) Image search: [Google]
wha....gif
1 MB, 230x290
>yfw one day THESE will be looked on as "the good old days"
>>
>>27386583

u mad u'd get shit on at any other point in history beta boy?

u mad ur literally only allowed to exist because we made it illegal to discriminate against pathetic people?

u mad if that institutional protection disintegrated you'd be booted from society?
>>
>>27386773
You think life is better now that women and non-white people have rights? Even more rights than white people do?
>>27386824
I don't like biased history mandated by liberalists who have an agenda to uphold.
>>
File: 1458703480853.png (284 KB, 432x515) Image search: [Google]
1458703480853.png
284 KB, 432x515
>>27386953
>does anyone remember the good ol days when marriage was between a man and a transgendered black muslim?
>>
>>27387078
you're a shit troll 2bh

interestingly enough, social outcasts/"loser" males are pretty much THE only "minority" group that it's considered universally acceptable to marginalize and demonize
>>
File: chinese man.jpg (120 KB, 1410x1025) Image search: [Google]
chinese man.jpg
120 KB, 1410x1025
>>27386953
>instagram, twitter, iphones, android, black twitter, social justice, tablets, gay marriage, THOSE WERE THE DAYS SEND AN UPWAVE IF YOU'RE A 2006 KID
>>
HANG ALL BETAS

R9K BELONGS TO CHAD NOW
>>
>>27387163
what about short males
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.