[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about /her/, robots. Who is /she/ and what makes /her/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
Tell me about /her/, robots.
Who is /she/ and what makes /her/ so special to you?
>>
>>27386082
Who is this semen sucjer
>>
Looks like Liz vicious. Fucks really good.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1181x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1181x1080
I think she could understand me
>>
>>27386162
No it doesn't. Not even close. Look at the cheeks
>>
what is /her/ name, robots?
>>
She makes cute moans when I'm inside her and I feel really fine after we are done.

And she has a beautiful body.
>>
>>27386232

I wasn't talking about the chick in the op.
>>
>>27386268
Well then you have shit taste
>>
File: 1457679829240.png (593 KB, 700x889) Image search: [Google]
1457679829240.png
593 KB, 700x889
I love her. She's suffered so much and I just want to see her smile. But I'll never have her. One day I may find another girl like her, but not her. Not her.
>>
>>27386287

Nope. My taste > your taste.

You will be stuck on the "yellow fever" level indefinitely until you fuck a sexy ginger qt.

Then you'll be on my level.
>>
>>27386326
At least i don't idolize used up sluts
>>
There is no /her/

There hasn't been a /her/ for 8 years.

I imagine most of the people on this board who have crushes are still in high school.
>>
>>27386750
Well that's the effect of being surrounded by cute young women
>>
>>27386711

>Liz vicious
>used up

Pick one. Her ex boyfriend(rip) barely broke her in.
>>
File: 1440646118107.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1440646118107.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
met her through a friend here on r9k

she rejected me cause i treated her like a romantic interest and not a genuine friend, even though i promised i wasn't in it to "woo her" or anything like that

i hate myself now and i've been so depressed for the past week yet i can't act like it because i have responsibilities to maintain

all i wanna do is curl up in bed and die tbqh

the worst part is she liked me back too at one point
>>
We both fell for each other, but her life is to complicated so we both kinda gave up. When does the pain end?
>>
Let me tell you about Rose. No, not from the threads here.

Rose is one of my closest friends. I love her dearly. Hell, I'm sure she'd even say the same for me. She's been there for me when I needed her to be. I wish I could say I've done that for her. She's smart, independent, fierce, and fun. Fit as could be, too. I guess what draws me to her is that she's a mystery. She lives a rich and meaningful life, with friends and family she cares about deeply, and she does whatever it is that brings her joy in that moment. She's unfettered, free, and honest without being naive. She can kick my ass at any board game, too. When we hang out, she laughs at my puns and bad one-liners. I tease her, she teases me back. Sometimes she'll put my hair in pigtails and make me look ridiculous. Sometimes I'll tie her shoes together. She's everything I want in a best friend.

I know we'd never last together. She's fire, I'm air. She'd burn right through me. So I let her rage across across the world as I myself drift likewise. Maybe when the wind dies down, and the flame is just an ember, we'll be able to create something of worth.
>>
I have had a severe crush for the last two years but i'm trying to get rid of it with the help of the knowledge that she almost certainly has no interest in me.
We rode at the same stable until she moved her horse a while ago and she's also a cashier at the store where i buy stuff.
>rides her horse a lot
>very private on the internet
>doesn't party (i think)
>seems to be pretty quiet
>think she still lives with her parents (i think she's around my age and i'm 24)
>ginger/blonde
>normal face
>normal body, i think she's pretty think but she doesn't wear revealing clothes
I don't know much more than that. We have said hi to each other at the stable a bunch of times but that's all contact we've had.
>>
>>27387286
You mean you hope to get her when she steps off the cock carousel?
>>
>>27387381
I hope you're into bondage anon horse girls are kinky af

You should introduce yourself to her, say you'd like to get to know her better. Maybe get coffee or tea at a quiet cafe. You said she seems quiet, maybe you'll be helping her to make a friend by reaching out.
>>
>>27387399
no anon, i don't. where my future takes me, and where her future takes her, may not intertwine. i'm not waiting for her. i'm out living my life and having fun as well. she's special because she's my friend and I love her, that's all.
>>
File: 1417821790624.png (255 KB, 495x484) Image search: [Google]
1417821790624.png
255 KB, 495x484
>>27386187
fuck anon why do you have to hit so close to home
>>
File: 1431577460872.jpg (14 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1431577460872.jpg
14 KB, 240x251
>>27387441
>You should introduce yourself to her, say you'd like to get to know her better. Maybe get coffee or tea at a quiet cafe
Jesus christ why don't you just tell me to conquer the universe while you're at it.
>>
There is no "her".
I don't talk to women.
I don't have female friends.
The last female I felt a real connection stopped talking to me because I bored her, and she was a NEET shut in fembot.
I miss her every day, but it's better that I forget about her and just recoil into my cynicism and loneliness.
I'll be dead enough soon.
>>
>>27387441
>You should introduce yourself to her, say you'd like to get to know her better. Maybe get coffee or tea at a quiet cafe

Maybe I should also strap on some wings, and buzz around a meadow
>>
>>27386238
rex
i want to kill myself
>>
File: 1457226906703s.jpg (10 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1457226906703s.jpg
10 KB, 250x248
She was my whole world. She knew exactly how to treat me and how to calm me down when i was incredibly angry. She was the first person to make me realize what love was, now she's gone. And i don't think i'll ever experience that feeling again. One night stands aren't the same.

>tfw you had the perfect relationship but fucked it up because you're a "abuser"
>>
File: 1423804961250.jpg (38 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1423804961250.jpg
38 KB, 500x544
>>27386082
There isn't. Now it would just feel weird if there was one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-H6TQJwrlkk
>>
>what makes /her/ so special to you?
She seems to have a very similar personality to mine, she's down to earth and laid-back, we often think pretty similar things, we both have had similar-ish struggles growing up yet both managed to rise above it and get to a point where we can enjoy our own lives well enough, no longer letting the negative stuff control us.
Capable of communication and not quick to judge but instead interested in other perspectives and shows empathy, several similar interests, not really interested in drama, not just waiting for things to happen but actually making moves herself as well. (She's basically like me but better, as I reckon I'm only average in all those things.) She's the kind of person that made me consider a relationship while I'm already happy being single.
>Who is /she/
My gf since last week. She knows I'm only average, I told her all that before to lower her expectations of me, and still she very much wanted to be my gf. It's such a weird concept at age 28 and her being my first gf, but there's something about her that makes me want to give it a try. I don't want to be too hasty in saying I love her as we only really started hanging out and do things together since a month ago, but I like her a lot.
>>
Some chick in OKC who seems really smart and wholesome but she hasn't responded to me.

She didn't block me either so I don't know what to do. I don't really want to talk to anybody else.
>>
She was the cliche best friend, very caring, beautiful and all the rest. Helped me out of so much problems, even gave me a shit ton of nice items on an MMO we used to play. I love her, but I never told her. I knew she deserves a hell of a lot better so I never told her, being her friend would be enough for me.

Present day:
>she doesn't reply to my messages
>just waiting for her to unfriend/block me
>was the only real friendship I had
>>
>>27386252
Does she call you sempai or master
>>
Shy and kind. Draws like a god. Good eye for design. Great clothing style.
>>
/she/ is Anna, and she's not special. Actually she's a pretty horrible person and I have no idea why I like her so much.

But lately I'm letting go, which is good and long overdue!
>>
i think shes similliar in some way to me... what a pitty that shes alredy married and got two kids ;_;
>>
>>27386082
She's cute, but not the most attractive girl. But that's not why I like her anyway.
What really makes her special is her attitude, her personality, her behavior. She has a perfect life, she has few friends but yet she's the most social person I know, able to get along with anyone she meets. When she wants something (travelling for example), most people would say they can't do it, but she sees it through. Even if she doesn't have enough money, she finds a way (in the example of traveling, she would do work and travel), she is generally happy, cheery and enjoys life, and she's very lovable. From my perspective her life is just perfect and I want to be like her. If I could make her mine, maybe she would rub off on me. I'm the exact opposite of her, a pathetic neet who procrastinates all the time and never does anything.
She's not even a Stacy, shes not mean at all. She's the nicest person in the world, although she is a bit slutty, but that comes with being overly nice to everyone. (take that as an advice, a girl who is overly nice to everyone is probably secretly a slut)
>>
>>27390751
An Anna can't be horrible though
>>
>>27390939
You're wrong desu.
All Anna's are evil.

You'll find out the hard way just like the rest of us had to.
>>
>>27388515
Thanks for making me laugh
>>
>>27390948
No Anna's are the best people you will ever meet. They're kind and understanding.
>>
>>27390964
I'm so sorry you fell for the Anna succubi anon
>>
This is gonna sound autistic, but Everything.

Looks similar to pic related btw.
>>
File: Lain_0.gif (500 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Lain_0.gif
500 KB, 500x333
>>27386187
Here's something to cheer you up
>>
>>27391009
I know an Anna very well and she's probably the most amazing person I will ever know. What's so horrible about your Anna?
>>
File: ANNA.jpg (23 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
ANNA.jpg
23 KB, 360x270
>>27390948

A N N A
N
N
A
>>
>>27391045
I'm not even going to go into it because I could spent an hour ranting before realizing I've wasted my day for some stupid slut.
>>
>>27391075
You could just explain why you're so mad at her
>>
>>27386318
You're not in a movie, anon. There's no need for artificial drama.
>>
She was the one who loved me, when I came home from work after a hard day, she would hold me and talk to me and always make me smile. Her eyes were filled with love and everytime I look at the photos I cant help but cry.

She was the best wife I ever had.. the only person in this world that I could talk to about anything, but the hardest thing to realize is that she isn't comming back. She passed away 2 years ago next week and Im still not even starting to get over it. I miss her everyday
>>
She's been dating one of my better looking friends for years.
>>
>>27390751
>tfw fell in love with Ana from uni
>we go to the lectures together
>she is hottest girl in the class
>9/10
>warm, caring, nice, supportive etc
>would make a great gf and a mother
>she has a bf who is better than me in almost every aspect of life
>tfw i will never get to fuck her
>tfw hugging her would feel just as good but ill probably never get to do that either
>tfw she is the only thing thats on my mind for the last serveral days
>tfw never knew what love feels like until now but its not a good feel because she probably doesnt feel the same way about me
>>
>>27391244
>fell in love with
*developed a crush on

No worries, I've corrected your mistake, bro! These two things are not the same.
>>
>>27391418
You are right I guess. Never felt like this before so I dont know the difference. Whats the difference anyway?
>>
She doesnt leave when I fuck up conversations...
>>
>>27391450
You can only tell if you're in love with someone if your infatuation for that person has worn off and you still want to be with that person. Usually, this means that you need to be in a reltationship with her for a while. If she's dropped all of her masks that people usually put on around others, if you've slept with her and still want to be with her all of the time, in short, if you've taken off the rose-tinted glasses but still think that nobody else compares to her, you're in love.
>>
>>27391450
Whatever you want it to be. It's all temporary anyway.
>>
File: 130831908299.png (67 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
130831908299.png
67 KB, 350x338
/she/ is a fellow drawfag weeb with similar, retarded humor sense, with whom I can sing old songs and she doesn't tell me to stop even though I'm terrible
I wish /she/ liked me. I haven't asked but I doubt /she/ wouldn't friendzone me
>>
>>27391193
I'm truly sorry to hear that, Anon. I hope you'll one day find peace in it. Not that you'll "get over it" or stop missing her, but that you'll be able to continue living and not linger in the past. (I'm boldly assuming here that this is a plausible course of events for you, being on /r9k/ and all.)
However corny or cliche it may sound, try to celebrate how she was and how she may have helped you become a better person.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.