[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you've made out with girls who had who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: qb3Uuly.jpg (84 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
qb3Uuly.jpg
84 KB, 640x1136
>tfw you realize you've made out with girls who had who at one point had cum all over her mouth and face and god knows what other nasty shit
>>
>>27385391
Trust me. I know.
Thanks for reminding me though
>>
now you realize why traditional cultures saw oral sex as disgusting and degenerate

think of all the mothers who have kissed children
>>
>>27385391
Every girl I've kissed has been a virgin, actually. Never so much as seen a penis irl.
I'm lucky- for now.
>>
my gf has a black baby. that didn't kill my feelings for her, a little cum won't either.
>>
>you've made out with girls
I've never talked to girls that weren't cash registers, get off my board.
>>
>>27385432
In some african cultures it was traditional that when a boy was going through his right of passage to become a man, he had to preform fellatio on a older male, and swallow his semen. It was believed that they need to swallow the seed from an older man to become men themselves.
>>
File: 81x3yrBzg-L._SL1500_.jpg (156 KB, 1500x1359) Image search: [Google]
81x3yrBzg-L._SL1500_.jpg
156 KB, 1500x1359
>>27385462
>I've never talked to girls that weren't cash registers

Didn't know they had genders m8 :D
>>
>>27385435
They lie about being virgins with a straight face because they don't think anal and facial counts. Face it, she's sucked on his brown popsicle and licked every last bit of shit off of it before she kissed you the next day.
>>
>>27385391
i have a slut fetish and i would only go out with her if she kept sending me snaps like this
>>
>>27385391
>made out with girls
but I'm sure plenty of girls I have crushed on have had loads on their faces.
>>
>>27385435
>Every girl I've kissed has been a virgin, actually
should have gone without saying, however dreams and thoughts are excluded. This thread only pertains to things that happened irl. Thus this thread shouldn't even exist. because no one here has nor will ever "make out" with girls irl.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>27385391
>Joke's on you for not being a member of the Kissless Virgin master race, like me!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.